Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dagenham & Redbridge V Swindon Town Official Match Day Thread  (Read 38204 times)
glos_robin

« Reply #195 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:18:19 »

It's a shit league this season, full of very average sides. Sadly we're one of them! Last season's side would have walked it.

I hope Austin gets fit soon.
We are not average we're much worst than that. Our players lack bottle and strength. Any team with the slightest physical presence beats us it's just embarrassing. Last season we lost to millwall due to them bullying us. How does wilson deal with this.... He makes us even smaller with the likes of caddis. I'm so fucked off we're just a soft touch, Dagenham wanted it more so won it. Becoming a common theme this season.
nochee

« Reply #196 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:22:20 »

We are not average we're much worst than that. Our players lack bottle and strength. Any team with the slightest physical presence beats us it's just embarrassing. Last season we lost to millwall due to them bullying us. How does wilson deal with this.... He makes us even smaller with the likes of caddis. I'm so fucked off we're just a soft touch, Dagenham wanted it more so won it. Becoming a common theme this season.

I understand you being pissed off but that remark is just dumb, are you saying he was a shit signing? Caddis is a quality player, ok a little small but there is no denying that the boy has huge potential.

aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:24:55 »

glos_robin: I completely disagree - what about the Huddersfield match where we dominated the midfield and bullied them out of the contest?

arriba is correct; we had a 4-4-2 system that got us to the play-off final and have now abandoned this to accomodate the doyen of central midfielders that Danny Wilson now has available to him.

Danny Ward was an integral part of the play-off final - why has a left winger not been signed to replace him?
jb

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:27:00 »

Utter rubbish. Our team this year is alot stronger. Dossevi, Caddis, Morrison, Prutton all add strength. Lacking bottle? jog on
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:28:42 »

Utter rubbish. Our team this year is alot stronger. Dossevi, Caddis, Morrison, Prutton all add strength. Lacking bottle? jog on
If are team are stronger why are we losing 2 games on the spin i blame the coach driver
jb

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:29:52 »

If are team are stronger why are we losing 2 games on the spin i blame the coach driver

Physical strength...
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:30:21 »

Physical strength...
What do you win with that?
jb

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:31:12 »

What do you win with that?

Read the quote I was referring to
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:31:14 »

Dossevi off with Togo tomorrow apparently . I assume he misses the Rovers game along with Caddis?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:31:48 »

that was totally unacceptable. Dagenham fully deserved the win and won because they wanted it and we didnt. Mid table the best we can hope for this year

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:32:12 »

this season is certainly quantity over quality with regards to the squad.
they dont lack bottle imo.they lack quality,a decent shape and creativity
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:32:23 »

Read the quote I was referring to
Ok agree with you just pissed we lost Crying
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:34:09 »

Dossevi off with Togo tomorrow apparently . I assume he misses the Rovers game along with Caddis?
Maybe we could ask for the game to be called off however it is on sky and we will take the money not sure about the points
jb

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:34:38 »

this season is certainly quantity over quality with regards to the squad.
they dont lack bottle imo.they lack quality,a decent shape and creativity

We have quallity, but the midfield signings have all been too similar. Agreed we need some creativity.

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 16:36:17 »

our quality and creativity was dropped today as he can't adjust to the ridiculous line up wilson persists with.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: