Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Carlisle vs Swindon Matchday Thread  (Read 31993 times)
Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 09:58:15 »

The local paper in Reading says they signed Harte for £100k.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 10:04:14 »

On a very busy 0830 train from Euston. Think 1-1 with Vince putting us ahead.

The 9.30 is where its. At! 3-1 win
DUNSWORTHY

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 10:12:09 »

fancy a 2 nil win with Prutton and Charlie scoring
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 10:33:27 »

I wonder who Wilson is going to plump for.  After Peri's showing on Tuesday it'd be harsh not to start him, but with Dossevi declining Togo's call-up maybe Wilson may feel obliged to start with Dossevi up top.  Personally, I'd love to see big Vince get his chance.  I thought he showed some great touches at MK and looked almost dangerous when he came on.

Still, I can't see a Swindon win today, though we really need to start getting points on the board.  3-1 Carlyle.

Barry Scott

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 10:38:31 »

Comfortable Swindon win. 3-1 town. Ferry and Pericard to start please. Pericard scores first from just inside the box into bottom left after a mix-up between the defender and keeper.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 10:42:52 »

back to earth with a bump. 2-0 to carlisle
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 10:47:10 »

I vote you start the "official" one and lock this. What with superstitions being what they are it might be a good idea. Cheesy

F##k off, Baz.  My thread starting initiative was a stroke of genius.  I have an unsulied record and, if we get our first three points of the season this afternoon, you'll be begging me to start this thread every week.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 11:15:05 »

I wonder who Wilson is going to plump for.  After Peri's showing on Tuesday it'd be harsh not to start him, but with Dossevi declining Togo's call-up maybe Wilson may feel obliged to start with Dossevi up top.  Personally, I'd love to see big Vince get his chance.  I thought he showed some great touches at MK and looked almost dangerous when he came on.

Still, I can't see a Swindon win today, though we really need to start getting points on the board.  3-1 Carlyle.

To be honest I dont think DW would ever feel obliged to pick anyone.My guess is Prutton will start.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 11:16:11 »

Came up here last night, had a beautiful morning walking round whinlatter and derwentwater, its fucking gorgeous up here seems a shame to piss off to the football in a bit.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 11:25:36 »

Not sure what to expect from this game. We have a bit more confidence now hopefully but Carlisle have started well and espeically on their own patch look a very good side. It'll be interesting to see what Wilson starts with. Will he go with the diamond perhaps and play JD at the defence point with Prutton and Ferry in the middle and JP as the AM? Or will he go for the 4-4-2. I'd like to think Vince will start this one after Tuesday night and going back to one of his former clubs he'll want to impress.
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 12:15:07 »

Local paper billboards

Pericard - Utd saved my career.

Haven't forked out for one.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 12:20:43 »

Local paper billboards

Pericard - Utd saved my career.

Haven't forked out for one.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/latest/vincent-pericard-carlisle-united-saved-my-career-1.754598?referrerPath=carlisle_united
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 12:32:27 »

Local Swindon billboard headlines..............Sneak Preview of new Swindon Store.
God help us.
Panda Paws

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 12:44:42 »

Not sure what to expect from this game. We have a bit more confidence now hopefully but Carlisle have started well and espeically on their own patch look a very good side. It'll be interesting to see what Wilson starts with. Will he go with the diamond perhaps and play JD at the defence point with Prutton and Ferry in the middle and JP as the AM? Or will he go for the 4-4-2. I'd like to think Vince will start this one after Tuesday night and going back to one of his former clubs he'll want to impress.

Doss instead of JP in the Diamond for me, JP was rotten last week at MK
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 13:03:18 »

Morgan and Hartley back on commentary. Oh joy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: