Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Parkin to Stay  (Read 2354 times)
kaufman

« Reply #15 on: Monday, June 20, 2005, 20:55:46 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Quote from: "kick_ass1987"
if they can give king 200k to work his magic in the transfer market then who knows what could happen?Huh??

Very very unlikely he will get that amount, even if he goes for a mil... which we know he wont. Im guessing if he goes at 600k he might see 50 of it... 100 if he is lucky... you have to remember we were like 2 days away from administration this season.... we need all the money in the club we can get :roll:

This is what pisses me off.  Everyone is clueless as to what King will see, the amount Parkin will go for etc.  Just wait and see.  King could work wonders with 50k - he bought Parkin for that amount didn't he?

when i mentioned 200k i was including a striker and 2 other players for that money!

with cureton and thorpe out of contract (i think) then the money could be used to bring in a better midfielder instead as no fee would be involved for the said players above!

(maybe im talking crap though)
at least the pre season mele is starting to happen now!
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, June 20, 2005, 21:06:29 »

Totally agree with what Walrus said, all of what is said here is pure speculation. All doom this and CVA that, yet no-one bar the board knows how much these bids are and how they would spend it. Two years is massive in football, anything could happen between now and then.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2005, 09:50:57 »

Quote from: "kaufman"
Quote from: "Walrus"
Quote from: "kick_ass1987"
if they can give king 200k to work his magic in the transfer market then who knows what could happen?Huh??

Very very unlikely he will get that amount, even if he goes for a mil... which we know he wont. Im guessing if he goes at 600k he might see 50 of it... 100 if he is lucky... you have to remember we were like 2 days away from administration this season.... we need all the money in the club we can get :roll:

This is what pisses me off.  Everyone is clueless as to what King will see, the amount Parkin will go for etc.  Just wait and see.  King could work wonders with 50k - he bought Parkin for that amount didn't he?

when i mentioned 200k i was including a striker and 2 other players for that money!

with cureton and thorpe out of contract (i think) then the money could be used to bring in a better midfielder instead as no fee would be involved for the said players above!

(maybe im talking crap though)
at least the pre season mele is starting to happen now!

I like your theories, can you publish them as fact on the Adver site please?  Thorpe and Cureton....  you've got me salavating now!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: