Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morals  (Read 9700 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 20:49:37 »

Why slag off someone you dont even know....the poor bloke has died.
Dont understand all this shit aimed at MK........who gives a fuck...it was donkeys years ago.

eh Huh?Huh???
glos_robin

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 21:01:01 »

Why slag off someone you dont even know....the poor bloke has died.
Dont understand all this shit aimed at MK........who gives a fuck...it was donkeys years ago.
Because his son is a club stealing cunt and I've told his lovely son that to his face.... I'm sure Wimbledon fans give a shit and I for one can't wait for that time in the near future where AFC Wimbledon will play the MK Mongs as it will be the best day in football in fucking years.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 21:18:15 »

The AFC Wimbledon scarf you had yesterday was a nice touch, glos

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 21:19:26 »

Because his son is a club stealing cunt and I've told his lovely son that to his face.... I'm sure Wimbledon fans give a shit and I for one can't wait for that time in the near future where AFC Wimbledon will play the MK Mongs as it will be the best day in football in fucking years.

if you feel that strongly why put money in their coffers yesterday?
not having a go.honest question
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 21:32:44 »

Amen
glos_robin

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 21:59:21 »

The AFC Wimbledon scarf you had yesterday was a nice touch, glos
It was indeed yes
glos_robin

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 22:03:22 »

if you feel that strongly why put money in their coffers yesterday?
not having a go.honest question
Took advantage of that Sun deal as always copies lying around at work so was cheap, that said am injured at the moment otherwise I probably would of played a match yesterday instead.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 30, 2010, 06:52:08 »

i saw a bloke with a Franchise shirt on and a wimb ledon scarf? work that one out, i was relieved it was a minutes applause, silence could have been very awkward.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 30, 2010, 09:49:30 »

i saw a bloke with a Franchise shirt on and a wimb ledon scarf? work that one out, i was relieved it was a minutes applause, silence could have been very awkward.

And im pretty sure it wouldn't have been observed by everybody, too.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, August 30, 2010, 10:53:55 »

You might be a cunt Glos(sure your not)....that wouldn't want to give me the impedus to slag your old man off..i dont know him,he may have faught in the war.....not nice to slag people of who are dead to be honest.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 30, 2010, 11:41:21 »

What we do know, however, is that he spawned the cunt that is Wankleman.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 30, 2010, 14:23:29 »

I chose not to applaud !!
Spencer_White

« Reply #27 on: Monday, August 30, 2010, 17:34:31 »

You might be a cunt Glos(sure your not)....that wouldn't want to give me the impedus to slag your old man off..i dont know him,he may have faught in the war.....not nice to slag people of who are dead to be honest.

wankleman's dad had no right to have any recognition from a football crowd.

I would have just sang AFC Wimbledon throughout it myself.
« Last Edit: Monday, August 30, 2010, 17:36:04 by Spencer_White » Logged
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, August 30, 2010, 17:43:20 »

wankleman's dad had no right to have any recognition from a football crowd.

I would have just sang AFC Wimbledon throughout it myself.

Well Spence i always look at it from another view....if Fittons father had died and there was a mins silence for him i would be suprised yet would honour that request from the club.
Now say it was versus Oxford and there fans started booing we would all be on here talking about how scummy they were for doing it.
Now i agree that it was a strange decision but for fuks sake if you cannot give up a mins silence for a dead person its a bit sad in my view...........and thats all i have to say on it.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 30, 2010, 17:45:14 »

It wasn't a minutes silence anyway. It doesn't matter who he was related to, he didn't deserve a minutes applause from a few thousand people who had no clue whatsoever who the bloke was.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: