Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your fans  (Read 6024 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 07:48:16 »

The days of a good atmosphere at the county ground seem long gone. Except the town and looked quite full so maybe there is hope yet . . .
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 07:54:52 »

We were well loud lOOl

why does l00l come out as soapy tit wank?

Funny, because from The Town End, we couldn't hear you. Amazing that, you know, not being able to hear the oppo singing, because you're singing.

Run along kid.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Spencer_White

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 09:18:38 »

How often did you open the Stratton Bank last season? We sold enough to justify you opening it today. Not a bad showing, for the first game of the season away at a club we don't really have much interest in. 1,497 isn't a bad turnout at all.

It was very poor away support for a southern club first game. I expected at least 2000.

You brought over 2000 for a league game around Christmas in 2003. Just shows how much your away support has gone downhill.

Our crowd wasnt great, no. South stand need to put more pressure on the ref and linesmen.

But we did manage to get 10,000 even though your support was at least 800 fans short of what I would have expected you to bring.
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 09:25:49 by Spencer_White » Logged
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 09:23:15 »

Sat in the DRS (near halfway) I could hear both the Town End & the shirt lifters at a decent volume at times
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:13:50 »

Town end wasnt too bad from where i was stood, in the middle of the town end  Yes

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
seagull

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:20:09 »

I think our following may have suffered a bit because the club said it was all ticket and said nothing about pay on the day. 1500 isn't bad though, petty point scoring really, who cares.
Barry Scott

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:21:51 »

I think our following may have suffered a bit because the club said it was all ticket and said nothing about pay on the day. 1500 isn't bad though, petty point scoring really, who cares.

Says the man being defensive on an opposition team's message board. Wink
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:29:40 »

I'm going to ban any fuck head Brighton cunts. If you're only here to wind people up you can fuck the fuck off.

(yes I'm not in a good mood)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:30:42 »

fuck, is si pie a moderator? I just thought he was a prick?
flammableBen

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:35:25 »

Hello Si

I don't remember most of last night. I apologise if I did any bad things.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:38:28 »

Nah you were well behaved mate. Unfortunately some other cunts weren't and my lip is now bigger than my entire face (well maybe not that bad).
Mudfish

E-I-E-I-E-I-O

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:42:17 »

Nah you were well behaved mate. Unfortunately some other cunts weren't and my lip is now bigger than my entire face (well maybe not that bad).

Clap Good.

E-I-E-I-E-I-O UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:44:24 »

Obviously a night for fighting, I got involved in trying to break up a nasty one. Blood, bottles and beer flying everywhere.
oldboy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:49:09 »

Do your fans actually travel to away games? I mean a bit of a tinpot following for the first game of the season wasn't it. I expect the likes of Dagenham to bring more than that.

You got any idea how many you took to Gillingham last season for your first away game?

glos_robin

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 10:53:01 »

You got any idea how many you took to Gillingham last season for your first away game?

As I said in the other thread......Mid-day kick off on Police advice so don't really compare. Much more awkward to get somewhere for 12 than get somewhere for 3.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: