Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marlon King  (Read 17561 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, August 21, 2010, 22:53:31 »

yep, the worst bit is that adie bothroyd said that marlon kings family had suffered through this ordeal! but never mentioned the girl that he punched in the face

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Spencer_White

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, August 22, 2010, 09:10:14 »

No accounting for taste then

They are getting a bit desperate. Attendances are dive bombing in that piece of crap out of town ground theyve got now.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, August 22, 2010, 13:30:51 »

Attendances are dive bombing 

A bit like the football that Boothroyd's sides play. I watched 5 minutes of it yesterday, and all they were doing is playing hoofball. Very entertaining...not !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, August 30, 2010, 03:27:23 »

Couldnt agree terms with Coventry, coming for talks this morning to replace Austin.

You heard it here first Wink
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 19:47:43 »

See he's signed a contract with Coventry.

From a quick Google, it seems the Coventry fans are happy with the signing. I'd be asking for a refund on my season ticket.

In case I haven't said it before, King is a complete and utter cunt and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football pitch let alone be getting paid for it.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 19:56:45 »

Looking at that tw*t Hughes' stupid goal celebrations from Saturday was jarring - but they've served their time, so let them get on with their lives.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #66 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 20:02:34 »

Looking at that tw*t Hughes' stupid goal celebrations from Saturday was jarring - but they've served their time, so let them get on with their lives.

Think Hughes's was a one time act of sheer stupidity, while King on the other hand seems to make a habit of it
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 20:05:07 »

See he's signed a contract with Coventry.

From a quick Google, it seems the Coventry fans are happy with the signing. I'd be asking for a refund on my season ticket.

In case I haven't said it before, King is a complete and utter cunt and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football pitch let alone be getting paid for it.

Decent striker though.

What did he do again, hitting lots of women wasn't it?

If he's served a sentence (has he? was he convicted?) then there are many that would say he should be allowed to continue employment as before. Why shouldn't he be allowed?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 20:14:11 »

Decent striker though.

What did he do again, hitting lots of women wasn't it?

If he's served a sentence (has he? was he convicted?) then there are many that would say he should be allowed to continue employment as before. Why shouldn't he be allowed?

Everyone fucks up and deserves a second chance, provided they do their time and put their hand up for their crimes and preferably change their ways pretty fucking quickly. King has 14 criminal offences, 2 of which resulted in him being locked up. So he's more than blown his chances, has shown fuck all remorse for his crimes (and is still denying it was him) and is still as big a cunt as ever.

I'm not saying he should be banned. I just find it amazing that any club (or their fans) would want a piece of fucking scum like that playing for them. Just shows how desperate some people can be.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 20:16:31 »

The thing is, if he scores goals, and gets them promoted who's the loser then?

I'm not justifying what he has or has not done, but football fans are fickle. If he performs then the fans will love him.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 20:17:17 »

umm, actually, in the real world, an ex convict would find it pretty difficult to get employment in such a high earning role.  Even shop work would be difficult given the pre checks done these days.

I hope he and Hughes have football career ending injuries.  I'm not saying their time being gainfully employed as cleaners should be impaired though.
Spencer_White

« Reply #71 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 20:29:08 »

Just goes to show footballers can get away with anything.

Any normal person who had that sort of criminal record aired by the media in public would have no chance of getting a job with a reputable company.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 20:59:26 »

The thing is, if he scores goals, and gets them promoted who's the loser then?

I'm not justifying what he has or has not done, but football fans are fickle. If he performs then the fans will love him.

Some will Sippo.............many wont.
In fact every time i see Hughes doing that fukin inbred dance at Notts County when he scores i want to smash him.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #73 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 21:07:26 »

On the subject of Coventry why the fuck did Coyle allow Ward to go to Coventry and play central midfield in a team that may aswell have no midfield whatsoever.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, September 20, 2010, 21:11:01 »

On the subject of Coventry why the fuck did Coyle allow Ward to go to Coventry and play central midfield in a team that may aswell have no midfield whatsoever.
Boothroyd played him up front last game but he got injured
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: