Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bad News? Renamed - Paul Mitchell  (Read 4208 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 15:04:49 »

No great loss.
kick_ass1987

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 15:04:50 »

Paul Mitchell has been at the National Hockey Stadium today to finalise the details on his move to the Franchise.
Mitchell made a big impact during his three month loan spell from Wigan Athletic during December to February, making 14 appearances at the heart of the Dons midfield before a knee injury forced his return to the JJB Stadium.
Danny Wilson has tracked the 24-year-old over the summer, and has now moved to tie down the combative midfielder, whose two-year contract with the Franchise will start on when his current Latics deal expires at the end of June.
Mitchell was delighted to get the move finalised. He said: "It doesn't seem like a minute since I was here a few months ago and I'm really excited to be back.
"I had the knee injury in the Hull game here, but I'm well over it now and had a good few weeks of training with the Wigan lads. It was nice to get that under my belt and I'm fit and raring to go for pre-season."

Thats just a bit of the text from the Franchise site.... so looks like you were right, he isnt coming here http://www.Franchise.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10420~675096,00.html
kick_ass1987

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 15:06:10 »

o sorry didnt see you had already posted the site....  Oops
DMR

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 17:42:06 »

Let's be realistic.

We're flat broke, we're an unattractive side to join and we're lacking big names. I'll take Mitchell on a permanent deal any day.

He does look average, but I bet you with a player like that in the side you won't get relegated- he's that sort of committed player. Wages wouldn't be too high.

Get him in, for midfield or defense.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 17:43:04 »

too late Dave, he's signed for Franchise.
DMR

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 17:44:27 »

oops  Cool

my point applies though, i think we're getting too hopeful of an influx of new faces  :evil:
magnum150

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 22:39:23 »

Fucking Arse!

What is the world coming to when we can't even sign mediocre players.

I was planning on getting a season ticket next year but i'm having doubts now.

That has pissed me off now!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: