Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BEER DEALS THREAD  (Read 5591 times)
Talk Talk

« Reply #60 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 17:12:11 »

having checked the cans i can see why they are so cheap.they go out of date on the 26th

That might make it a problem selling it, but it certainly won't go off in your cupboard for at least 100 years.
Doore

« Reply #61 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 21:16:34 »

That might make it a problem selling it, but it certainly won't go off in your cupboard for at least 100 years.

Aye.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 16:46:36 »

I'd thought I'd better bump this thread as I've got a couple of exclusive deals for TEF'ers.

As mentioned on this thread, Coleview Express has got an 8 pack of Magners cans (440ml) for a fiver. Well I know the owner, and after showing him that his shop was mentioned, he has offered an exclusive deal...TEF'ers can buy 2 of these boxes for £9.

But that is not all, he has a deal on Italian wine (red and white), which is currently 3 bottles for £8.50 or 6 for £16. For TEF'ers, it'll be 3 bottles for £8 or 6 for £15 (which works out at £2.50 a bottle).

If you want to buy any of these two deals, when you buy them at the till, quote 'The TEF Magners deal' and/or 'The TEF Wine deal' , and you will be charged the prices above.

The prices will be available whilst stocks last.

I tried this and the guy behind the counter didn't have a fucking clue what I was going on about.
So I got no TEF deal and made myself look a cunt Cheesy
Mudfish

E-I-E-I-E-I-O

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 17:05:06 »

I tried this and the guy behind the counter didn't have a fucking clue what I was going on about.

Sounds like someone has been taking the piss, I doubt it but possible?

E-I-E-I-E-I-O UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 17:27:12 »

I don't know who you spoke to, but it is legit. In fact I was discussing with the owner yesterday whether we could extend it to other alcoholic products.
« Last Edit: Monday, June 21, 2010, 17:29:49 by Summerof69 » Logged

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 17:29:06 »

Sounds like someone has been taking the piss, I doubt it but possible?

Easy done......I do it most days!

Clems Army!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 18:18:16 »

I don't know who you spoke to, but it is legit. In fact I was discussing with the owner yesterday whether we could extend it to other alcoholic products.

He was a tall Asian guy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: