Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: anyone remember  (Read 2078 times)
red macca

« on: Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 21:04:57 »

the old physio. kevin morris i think? i remember it was terrible what happened.sorry to be morbid but how long since he passed away and why have the club never done anything in memory of him
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 21:17:03 »

There is a clock in Dick Mackey's room which is a small memorial to Kevin.

I went to his funeral...not in any formal capacity, but it was a hugely poignant occasion with the likes of Lou Macari, Glenn Hoddle, Colin Calderwood all there....in the Stratton Church off Ermin Street.....in fact an STFC who's who from the recent past.

Crying
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 21:54:30 »

Yup

1 Jimmy Saville

/
W56196272
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 22:07:54 »

Moving on.. anyone know where Jonathan Trigg is these days? I know he went to Pompey after us but is he still there? He was a top bloke, I remember going into the physio room several times and every time it would just be players slagging off McMahon.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 22:11:02 »

Fuck off!

You dont move on from K M  :x

/
W56196272
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 08:40:24 »

Was very sad indeed.  If I remember it was because he lost his wife to cancer?
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 08:58:14 »

lets all have a moment of silence for a genuine stfc legend...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/legodcuervo/kevin-morris.jpg

DMR

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 09:00:48 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
Moving on.. anyone know where Jonathan Trigg is these days? I know he went to Pompey after us but is he still there? He was a top bloke, I remember going into the physio room several times and every time it would just be players slagging off McMahon.

Rumour has it it was his imminent arrival that really did for Morris, he was gutted.

One Jimmy Saville.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 09:07:28 »

We played Chelsea as a K M benefit game didn't we?
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 09:29:53 »

What happened to Alan Young?  He is amazing on the old champ man games.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 09:31:12 »

My dad used to get a lift into the club with Kevin and Eddie Buckley before he made one his less well judged decisions in life by deciding he wasn't going to cut the grade as a footballer and hung up his boots as a youth.

By lift I think it was a knock on the door followed by a brisk stroll to the ground which was less than half a mile away, and this was the 60's.
Asher

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 09:33:37 »

Kevin Morris was a family friend, an absolute gent in all walks off life. RIP

Hoddle at the funeral, thats a joke it was him who deided to cut his career in half.

Al;an young - pompus young twat who needs to learn to drive before cutting em up in his bmw - heard he couldnt afford the insurance so had to sell it, shame!  Thought he had made it and stopped making teh effort
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 09:47:47 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Al;an young - pompus young twat who needs to learn to drive before cutting em up in his bmw - heard he couldnt afford the insurance so had to sell it, shame!  Thought he had made it and stopped making teh effort

couldn't agree with you more, i hate the little cunt! i saw him in apartments on saturday night wearing a suit. i was so tempted to slap him round his little rat face! shame i didnt really
Piemonte

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 09:53:09 »

1 jimmy saville

RIP
Asher

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 10:10:54 »

Remember watching utd arsenal in a pub once and he was loving it when they scored,  he looked at me and said 'why arent you cheering you soppy cunt' I replied (in a london accent as I still had it) 'im a gooner you little shit

He left pretty soon and im not that much bigger than him.  Just had me hair done so may head to aparatments this weekend may even fit i
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: