Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 102229 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:19:21 »

Rose and Manks are both 27 aren't they?
dell boy

« Reply #616 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:23:23 »

Rose and Manks are both 27 aren't they?

Cant see Manks starting, Darby hopefully will sign, Morrison in the middle (maybe), forgot about Rose to be truthful. There is not a lot of inexpereince there.

I liked Kevin at the beginning of the season, but he became a liability near the end, especially at Wembley.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:39:48 by dell boy » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:41:06 »

one bad game all season, ok the most important one - but that was it.

At the moment its him or Nathan Thompson.
Falmer For All

« Reply #618 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:44:04 »

Clearly wanted to leave. No ambition. Good riddance.

Plenty of ambition, was always going to happen, some of you guys must just wander around with blinkers on.

And for 250k its an absolute steel.

We lost our captain, now have a new one it seems.

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:45:39 »

Plenty of ambition, was always going to happen, some of you guys must just wander around with blinkers on.

He's class.Our loss-Your gain for sure
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:49:28 »

We shall see, some of us remember Tommy "wasted a year at Oxford" Mooney or Sean "Franchise is a bigger club" O'Hanlon. The grass isn't always greener (or more pink in your case)

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #621 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:51:57 »

I woldn't be too cocky. We''ll both know by X Mas who had the better of the deal. On the one hand you've got an inspirational leader who can organise the defence and is a Braveheart defender. On the other you've got someone the other players don't like, struggles badly against pace and plays crap in some of the real big games.
Lets both reserve judgement.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:52:32 »

I fail to see how it was always going to happen?

I generally didnt know Greer was an unambitions, ungrateful stupid cunt this time last week.
dell boy

« Reply #623 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:53:56 »

Falmer For All and Brighton fans - for the money you've paid, you have a fucking good signing.

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:55:40 »

why weren't the stories of his dislike by the squad -fallouts etc told until today?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:56:33 »

Bits about arguments with Cuthbert have been mentioned before, if I recall.
Falmer For All

« Reply #626 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:56:39 »

I woldn't be too cocky. We''ll both know by X Mas who had the better of the deal. On the one hand you've got an inspirational leader who can organise the defence and is a Braveheart defender. On the other you've got someone the other players don't like, struggles badly against pace and plays crap in some of the real big games.
Lets both reserve judgement.

We havent got any pace at the back now, so no change there. but we need an organiser, he will do that.
We let in so many last season he can only be an improvement on what we have

As for wages...i doubt we are throwing that much cash around...if that was the case Prutton would have signed rather than going to you, so i see it that he purely fancies a new challenge.
Panda Paws

« Reply #627 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:58:37 »

I'm not sure on why the stories of unrest are coming out today or if they're true but there is defo a clique developing with Prutton joining Lucas and Dougie, and possible Greer didn't like it? who know's, but it's done now. Let's focus on finding a better replacement and improving other areas of the sqaud, and then like someone else said, we'll know in six months whether he was right to leave or not, but I feel he didn't have much choice in the matter.
Falmer For All

« Reply #628 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 20:59:57 »

Falmer For All and Brighton fans - for the money you've paid, you have a fucking good signing.

I remember feeling equally pissed of when we lost our skipper to Norwich a month ago. However when a side from the championship comes in it was always on the cards. So bit more of a pill to swallow i know when its a side in the same league.

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 21:01:23 »

yeah alright.dont rub it in you cunt
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 55   Go Up
Print
Jump to: