Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 102094 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 18:41:36 »

I'd rather a player got frustrated at a poor Town performance that not care!

as long as frustration doesn't always equal red card.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 18:57:15 »

In my mind, that was probably the best illegal tackle I've ever seen from a Town player, engineered from frustration, and carried out on one of footballs more deserving recipients.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 20:29:21 »

brighton fans seem to think they are going to up their bid tomorrow, do you think greer doesnt want to stay here? or brighton are just splashing the cash?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 20:36:06 »

Brighton are just desperate because they know they have a shit team that's all.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 20:53:20 »

WTF do Brighton fans know?

We're going to have to get used to the fact that other clubs are going to make offers for our players and...get this...FITTON'S GOING TO TURN THEM DOWN!!!

Unbelieveable I know, but it's going to happen. I think it would be a very bad move to let Greer go and I can't see any reason why it would happen.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 21:36:15 »

do you think greer doesnt want to stay here?

The fact that it has been dragging on for a few weeks now suggests something might be going on and that, perhaps, Greer is interested in going to Brighton. But why would he?

He could have fallen out with Wilson over the red card, unlikely as Greer knows he was a twat. He could want to move to a bigger club with a better chance of promotion next season, unlikely as it's only the deluded Brighton fans that think they fit that bill. He wants a longer contract or more money, the most likely in my opinion with Greer possibly using Brighton's interest as a negotiating tactic.
Barry Scott

« Reply #321 on: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 21:50:06 »

The fact that it has been dragging on for a few weeks now suggests something might be going on and that, perhaps, Greer is interested in going to Brighton.

I don't get this thinking. We've practically told Brighton to fuck off, but on the flip side, it's rather a decent wedge, so I think it's more a case of the facts that we can't stop them bidding and if they bid high enough we'd be dick heads not to accept.

I know you're not being a rumour monger, but the other parts of your post could easily "Chinese whisper" their way on to thisis as Greer wanting out and hating Wilson. I hate the thought of that.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 23:54:47 »

Yeah, his attitude was outstanding away at Charlton in the Play Offs, and walking off the pitch at half time seemingly bickering with other players is also a winner.
You do realise it's only supposed to be 80% bollocks, don't you?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Friday, July 2, 2010, 06:27:57 »

The fact that it has been dragging on for a few weeks now

It hasn't been 'dragging on' at all..Brighton have made an offer(s) and AF has quite emphatically told them 'NO'. Look at this..

"We had an offer and we rejected it and that’s the end of that.”

What else exactly would you like him to do or say??
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Friday, July 2, 2010, 06:29:58 »

That Greer has said he has no desire to move to Brighton and has signed a contract extension. That would do it.

Its not over until that happens or Brighton sign someone else instead.
glos_robin

« Reply #325 on: Friday, July 2, 2010, 08:41:26 »

I just had a look at that North Stand Chat and I've got to say I'm a little bit confused to be honest. Yes their new ground is going to be pretty nice asthetically but it not gonna be anywhere near 'one of the best grounds in the country' as they keep trying to claim, it's not even going to be particularly big. They just seem to think that ground will guarentee them Premiership football soon and that every player in the world will want to play for them because of it. When we redevelop the county ground then we'll be in exactly the same position but we aren't all bleating that we're about to become some 'massive' club.

If Greer goes it'll be because of money and nothing else and will just show they're having an all or nothing punt to try and play their first match at the new stadium in the Championship. It'll be nothing to do with players perceiving them as an 'upcoming force'.
DiscoDazR

http://twitter.com/DiscoDazR

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Friday, July 2, 2010, 09:31:10 »

Apparently Poyet always gets his man according to the comments under this new article!
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/8248105.Poyet_plans_next_move/

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #327 on: Friday, July 2, 2010, 09:39:36 »

Apparently Poyet always gets his man according to the comments under this new article!

It says no such thing!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Friday, July 2, 2010, 09:49:12 »

It says no such thing!

Greer is the man Gus wants, and, no doubt, if the player is interested, Gus will get him.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #329 on: Friday, July 2, 2010, 09:53:01 »

My bad. I misread that.

What a bunch of arrogant gits.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 55   Go Up
Print
Jump to: