Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Players Leaving  (Read 12321 times)
girlyred

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:14:56 »

If girlyred says Sean is signed up, Sean is signed up. FACT. Wink

Im glad you realise im sooooooooooooooo knowledgable  Clap
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:18:59 »

so Marshall and Kurt Hammond have been released, Timlin and Easty offered new contracts, Paynter yet to sign (obviously).

Suprised by both Timlin and Easton being offered new deals. They have done a good job for us, but I thought we'd let them go. Suppose we will have to see if they get offers of first team football elsewhere.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:18:59 »

Lecs has got 4 weeks off, he is heading to France for a holiday then coming back for pre-season which starts early this year.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:21:32 »

I am amazed either of Timlin or Easton have been offered new deals, purely because of their lack of game time this season.

Although I have a feeling, Timlin will have been offered a pay cut.

Like Easty glad he's been offered something.

Kurt Hammonds has been injured for about 3 years, clearly spent it all in the gym. fucking hench.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:23:35 »

I am amazed either of Timlin or Easton have been offered new deals, purely because of their lack of game time this season.

Although I have a feeling, Timlin will have been offered a pay cut.

Like Easty glad he's been offered something.

i wonder if danny's hedging his bets, offering them both contracts and seeing how they respond... they can always pull the offer before the player(s) sign, i think. they're both pretty useful backup players so it's worth keeping one of the two.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:25:41 »

Not surprised at all that they both been offered new deals, as they are decent back up. However, I doubt they will both sign as I expect they are only for one year? And there is bound to be some clubs who offer them a longer deal with a better chance of first team football.

Marshall isn't good enough for this level, and I think Macklin is likely to move on which is probably best for the lad.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:26:40 »

Easton does alot for the club on the community side too I think - loves going out into the community meeting the kids etc
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:28:57 »

Shocked about offering deals to BOTH Timlin and Eaton, i'd have thought it would have been one or the other. Feel sorry for Marshall, even though he is quite clearly not good enough. His performances at Southampton away and Brighton away really were significant in our season. Hammonds, who the fuck is he?

Didn't realise Kennedy was signed on, is he really good enough?

Glad to see McGovern signed on though Smiley
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:29:31 »

Lecs has got 4 weeks off, he is heading to France for a holiday then coming back for pre-season which starts early this year.

Where does it say that?

I guess it means he had already signed a new contract. Anyone know for how long?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:31:04 »

Kennedy has done well the limit games he has played.

Surprised me a bit in away, watch a fair bit of him in the reserves and whilst he always looked decent I really didnt think he'd step up.

On the flip side, Nathan Thompson has got a few mentions on here recently, in most cases he looked better in the reserves than Kennedy did in my opinion.

Its a shame Kennedy injury came when it did, was a big year for him...
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:49:08 »

I also don't understand the Mark Scott one. We already have THREE keepers Hmmm...
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:53:11 »

They've updated the article on the OS, LJF and Thompson must have signed extensions some time ago.

Great news about LJF, will be good for him to have some time off (which I assume he'll be spending with his family) after what he's had to go through over the last few months. I'll be breaking the habit of a lifetime and getting a shirt with his name and number next season - he is a god and we are not worthy.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:55:17 by jonny72 » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:54:47 »

that's if he can detach his arse from your tounge first
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:55:02 »

he's certainly had his moments this season the good, the bad and the ifil.

part of you has to wonder how much the bad moments have been because of none football related issues.
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:56:09 »

This is true, admittedly traditionally 3 keepers is plenty,  but Smithy is 30 now and Lucas is 32...

Danny obviously sees something to keep the youngster here, and he's done well on his loan! Plus, who knows... it might be a cheap deal? We don't know the wage offered or length of the deal?  Hmmm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: