Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can everyone stop shitting themselves about Millwall  (Read 5444 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 19:57:08 »

Every thread I've read about Wembley seems to come back to Millwall and how scary they are and how they are going to kill everyone. For fucksake they are not the vikings most of them are just normal fans like you and me. Can everyone please stop worrying about Millwall they are not that bad.

Before anyone goes off on one. My boss is Millwall fan and i've been to the new den countless times and I've seen as much trouble at Millwall games as I have at Swindon games.

It's our day so fuck Millwall there all talk. COYR

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 19:58:50 »

Vikings weren't that bad.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 19:58:56 »

And the vikings are with us!

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 20:08:52 »

fuck Millwall
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 20:17:12 »

Yeah fuck millwall we are going from kent and are going to have our flags up in the train windows I know if will be full of millwall but fuck them twats. We are off to football not fucking war. Plus my two boys 7 and 3 will stick up for me. Come on the town.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 04:23:11 by medwayred » Logged

One Davie Bamber.......................
MillwallBlue

« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:32:23 »

Look a charlie big spuds giving it the biggen.

Take it you'll be in The Torch tomorrow then??? you'd better Keep that carrott crunching boat of yours shut you sigh

Smug Fuck Off Yes Smug Fuck Off Yes Smug Fuck Off Yes Smug Fuck Off Yes Smug Fuck Off
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:34:23 »

Nah we'll be in The Green Man remember.

Don't e-threaten me please.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:36:41 »

Fuckwit - he's really giving it the biggen with his 7 and 3 year old boys. You really are a fucking retard now why don't you fuck off back to your shitty hovel and arse rape your sister.
MillwallBlue

« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:38:21 »

The Green Man ??

I heard that was shut tomorrow?? Wembley Park Sports Bar was decent last year, great day out, until the silly Norven C#nt of a Guv'nor decided he'd charge Millwall fans a fiver to get in...   Doh Doh

Pub wrecked !!
NW6Red

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:39:56 »

The Green Man ??

I heard that was shut tomorrow?? Wembley Park Sports Bar was decent last year, great day out, until the silly Norven C#nt of a Guv'nor decided he'd charge Millwall fans a fiver to get in...   Doh Doh

Pub wrecked !!

Well done.

Tosser.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:41:28 »

It's people like you that give Millwall a bad reputation, Acting so big and hard, Get off your computer little boy and get back to reality in your shithole in south london.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:41:55 »

The Green Man ??

Pub wrecked !!
I'm so proud of you - it must have made you all feel really important. It must have been like the old M&S adverts - its not just any old fucking pub trashing, this is a Millwall pub trashing.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:48:28 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
MillwallBlue

« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:42:17 »

No doubt some of you soppy carrott crunching c#nts will decide to pop up The Torch for a friendly pint...

Im sure you'll get a 'warm welcome'...

Barry Scott

« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:45:40 »

No doubt some of you soppy carrott crunching c#nts will decide to pop up The Torch for a friendly pint...

Im sure you'll get a 'warm welcome'...

I thought you said no banter, surely a warm welcome is like hugs and stuff? Also, you can say cunt on our forum. We're grown ups.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 22:45:57 »

i'm surprised you have time to come on here.aint you got any old ladies to mug,or shops to hold up to pay for tomorrows drinky?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: