Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where are you travelling from???  (Read 17726 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 15:51:25 »

Miss Porter!

Who is now going to support Chelsea instead as they aren't so fussy who their fans are  Cheesy Bye
No-one's being fussy about who our fans are. I don't give a flying shite whether the "extra" 24,000 are day-trippers, bandwagonners, occasional fans or 100% diehards who've all been doing hard labour down a Chinese mine for the past 10 years for crimes against the state in one of the most scandalous and under-reported examples of mass incarceration in history. They're all very welcome. I just think it's a bit unlikely they're all people who'd dearly love to get to every Swindon game if circumstances allowed.

Don't go getting in a hissy fit just cos you've been talking bollocks and someone pointed it out. Relatively politely for these parts I might add
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 15:53:50 »

Do you have much luck with girls, Dave?

Not really. I only end up vomming over them anyway

Things get better but they never get good
Barry Scott

« Reply #152 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 15:55:14 »

Show us your cunt

Clap
Tamworth Red Army

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 15:59:31 »

with those lines & skills you should get yourself to Tamworth, the ladies would love you Dave!!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:08:24 »

dporter's right. i've said it before and i'll say it again: a lot of these so-called plastic bandwagon jumpers are people who can't get to the county ground every other week, whether it's because of money, family, work, distance or health. of course they're going to go to wembley.

but then i feel like a plastic bandwagon jumping twat so maybe i'm just clinging at anything that will allow me to justify myself
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:09:21 »

No-one's being fussy about who our fans are. I don't give a flying shite whether the "extra" 24,000 are day-trippers, bandwagonners, occasional fans or 100% diehards who've all been doing hard labour down a Chinese mine for the past 10 years for crimes against the state in one of the most scandalous and under-reported examples of mass incarceration in history. They're all very welcome. I just think it's a bit unlikely they're all people who'd dearly love to get to every Swindon game if circumstances allowed.

Don't go getting in a hissy fit just cos you've been talking bollocks and someone pointed it out. Relatively politely for these parts I might add

Having a bad afternoon, Paul?  Blimey.  For what it's worth, I don't think Miss/Mrs Porter (thanks for the correction) was talking bollocks at all.  In fact, it all sounded quite reasonable to me.

There's a very tedious tendency among some of our more regular fans to have a pop at those who don't go as often.  I've never really understood why...but we had to listen to it ad nauseam in 1993 and, unfortunately, we're having to listen to it again now.

Why don't some people go as often?  Unless you know them personally, I wouldn't even try to guess.  Do they love the club as much as you do?  Maybe.  And is it any of your ****ing business anyway?  No.

Some of the 31,000 are going to be day trippers.  And many others - more than people appreciate - are dyed in the wool fans who can't make games as much as they would like but are making damned sure they're going to be there on Saturday, what ever it takes.  I'm one of them, I should know.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:10:44 »

Having a bad afternoon, Paul?  Blimey.  For what it's worth, I don't think Miss/Mrs Porter (thanks for the correction) was talking bollocks at all.  In fact, it all sounded quite reasonable to me.

There's a very tedious tendency among some of our more regular fans to have a pop at those who don't go as often.  I've never really understood why...but we had to listen to it ad nauseam in 1993 and, unfortunately, we're having to listen to it again now.

Why don't some people go as often?  Unless you know them personally, I wouldn't even try to guess.  Do they love the club as much as you do?  Maybe.  And is it any of your ****ing business anyway?  No.

Some of the 31,000 are going to be day trippers.  And many others - more than people appreciate - are dyed in the wool fans who can't make games as much as they would like but are making damned sure they're going to be there on Saturday, what ever it takes.  I'm one of them, I should know.

I'm with Ardiles on this..
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:11:32 »

ardilles put it better than me, i agree with nick ardilles.

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:12:24 »

I don't really understand the antagonism to those who don't go every week, day tripper or not. Ultimatly it's more money for the club and potential future ticket sales. I know for a fact that if we go up my dad will buy a season ticket.

All these "where were you when were shit" and "la la la la i'm such a good fan and you're not" arguments are pathetic, tiresome and embarresing.

Things get better but they never get good
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:18:15 »

with those lines & skills you should get yourself to Tamworth, the ladies would love you Dave!!
Or Thailand.

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:20:35 »

well i'm a better fan than all of you, and i'll go when i fucking like.
so there. Smug Fuck Off
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:22:39 »

well i'm a better fan than all of you, and i'll go when i fucking like.
so there. Smug Fuck Off
I DISAGREE!

arriba, do you still think i follow you around the forums disagreeing with you and picking arguments with you?

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:23:58 »

no.you did though yonks ago, but mellowed after finding love
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:26:51 »

fuck off and stop moaning you miserable cunt

just for old times sake eh?

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 16:29:42 »

nice
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up