Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We have sold...  (Read 65019 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 17:48:37 »

I don't really care who buys them as long as we fill our allocation as much as possible and generate a great atmosphere.  Who knows, might gain a few extra regular fans.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 17:53:13 »

Will be first thing tomorrow to try and get some decent seats - don't want to have to compromise on views too much just to get seats together. Has the online booking been working fine for everybody? If it takes me any longer than 20 minutes I'll be late for my exam!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #107 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 17:53:18 »

I get a little wound up by daytrippers who think they're Swindon Town experts on the basis of one game they've watched on Sky but such is life. (as Luci states) We need these people to sell out our allocation.

Paternity leave plus one member of staff leaving equates to myself not only unable to get to Wembley but also unable to watch the game on TV.

Bad Mood
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 18:07:27 »

If we sell our allocation of 36,700 and Millwall do too then are there more tickets available? For a 90,000 capacity staduim that still leaves 16,600 empty seats? Surely cant be for segregation reasons?
Barry Scott

« Reply #109 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 18:14:14 »

I get a little wound up by daytrippers who think they're Swindon Town experts on the basis of one game they've watched on Sky but such is life. (as Luci states) We need these people to sell out our allocation.

Paternity leave plus one member of staff leaving equates to myself not only unable to get to Wembley but also unable to watch the game on TV.

Bad Mood

Check your contract. If they can't sack you for it, phone in sick and fuck off to Wembley. They'll know you were lying, but if they can't sack you...
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 18:22:38 »

That's not a high bar round here Smiley But as sutton so kindly pointed out, finding yourself agreeing with me should usually be taken as a red flag you've got something hideously wrong

Tbh, it doesn't matter much, so long as there are enough left when they go on general sale for non-season ticket holding fans to get the tickets they need and none left by next Friday

As long as you keep it flying high, we'll never die.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #111 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 18:29:55 »

I don't really care about all the day trippers as such, as long as no town fans miss out on tickets which is not going to happen unless they've booked a holiday to Egypt or Spain.

It won't stop me from looking down on them though (check out the irony, check out the humour) Smiley
Rich Pullen

« Reply #112 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 18:35:13 »

Check your contract. If they can't sack you for it, phone in sick and fuck off to Wembley. They'll know you were lying, but if they can't sack you...

I'm trying to negotiate a way of finishing at 3 so I can rush to a pub - that's as good as it'll get.

I especially enjoyed the hardly deliberate but still annoyingly smug message from my Newcastle United supporting younger brother who is going.
scott

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 18:37:56 »

just seen on town website we'd 14,000 by 2pm today so dont panic boys looks like we got plenty to go around  Cool
scott

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 18:40:49 »

sold 14,000 that is -sorry !
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 18:41:32 »

If we sell our allocation of 36,700 and Millwall do too then are there more tickets available? For a 90,000 capacity staduim that still leaves 16,600 empty seats? Surely cant be for segregation reasons?
There are some Club Wembley seats not on sale, a segregation on both sides of the ground, executive tickets for each of the clubs, and presumably a whole load of FA and FL representatives who fancy popping along too. I reckon what we've been given is all we'll get.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 18:46:01 »

And it'll be more than enough - cue 'it's a disgrace' thread next.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 19:00:57 »

And it'll be more than enough - cue 'it's a disgrace' thread next.
It may well be. Be nice to fill it though!

Will be interesting to see how many book tomorrow - I for one will be up nice and early!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 19:01:04 »

I don't really care about all the day trippers as such, as long as no town fans miss out on tickets which is not going to happen unless they've booked a holiday to Egypt or Spain.

It won't stop me from looking down on them though (check out the irony, check out the humour) Smiley

I didn't book it you cunt.

It's All Good..............
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 19:03:07 »

How many did we take to Wembley in 69? I was only -2, so can't remember much about it.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: