Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Potential ticket problem  (Read 3318 times)
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:09:34 »

I noted this on the Swindon Town website regarding ticket sales:

Tickets for the Play-Off final will only be sold to fans with the following conditions:

(i) they are registered and current Season Ticket Holders
(ii) they are registered on the club's database as previous purchasers of tickets
(iii) once on general sale they have a local postcode i.e. SN, SP, BA and GL

This presents a dilemma to me. I've only been to four away games this season, including Monday's heroics. I am not registered on the club's database as i've opted for away games. I live in Bournemouth which means I don't hold a Swindon or local postcode. Is that me screwed?

Cheers for your help
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:11:02 »

Bandwagon....

You must know someone with a SN postcode?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:14:58 »

I take it the postcode I give them will have to match my card details.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:18:04 »

I noted this on the Swindon Town website regarding ticket sales:

Tickets for the Play-Off final will only be sold to fans with the following conditions:

(i) they are registered and current Season Ticket Holders
(ii) they are registered on the club's database as previous purchasers of tickets
(iii) once on general sale they have a local postcode i.e. SN, SP, BA and GL

This presents a dilemma to me. I've only been to four away games this season, including Monday's heroics. I am not registered on the club's database as i've opted for away games. I live in Bournemouth which means I don't hold a Swindon or local postcode. Is that me screwed?

Cheers for your help

You should be on the DB if you've bought a ticket for an all ticket game. Unless you paid for all four in cash in person of course?
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:20:45 »

Had to head up to Charlton morning of the game and purchase a ticket amongst them, which was quite an experience  Cheesy
DMR

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:21:15 »

That database goes back years, it's not just this season.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:24:13 »

Had to head up to Charlton morning of the game and purchase a ticket amongst them, which was quite an experience  Cheesy

really,youve not mentioned that before   Grin

/
W56196272
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:26:14 »

Are you sure DMR? I am worried that I will have the same problem!  I wonder if they still have my details on there from when I was a season ticket holder as otherwise I'll be screwed too Sad

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:30:26 »

i'd contact the club if were you
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:31:06 »

Whenever i've gone to the County Ground i've just got my tickets on the day, never occurred to me to go on the database. Surely they'll not enforce the postcode bit. With a bit of persuasion I hope they'd be flexible on that.
DMR

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:33:35 »

Are you sure DMR? I am worried that I will have the same problem!  I wonder if they still have my details on there from when I was a season ticket holder as otherwise I'll be screwed too Sad

Yeah I'm sure, I was on the database when I got tickets for Fri, and my season ticketing days ended in 05/06 season.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:37:17 »

If you get stuck you can always use my address if you like and i'll send them on to you/meet you some where up there. Because im nice Smiley

/
W56196272
Sussex

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:38:45 »

Our address is the database even if you're not.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:39:53 »

Cheers Yeo, will seriously bear that offer in mind. I'll give it a try when they go on general sale on Friday with my Bournemouth address first - I mean, surely that's local enough!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:41:01 »

Cheers Yeo, will seriously bear that offer in mind. I'll give it a try when they go on general sale on Friday with my Bournemouth address first - I mean, surely that's local enough!

contact the club.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: