Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlton V Swindon  (Read 3288 times)
lord ox

« on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 12:45:22 »

Afternoon Robins

Just thought I'd say well done in getting to Wembley and thought you deserved it in the end given last night's heroic performance. Two goals down, reserve keeper and a sending off and to come back from that was pretty impressive. You have some very good players and a underrated manager and you play decent footy too!

I have a gut feeling you'll actually go up and you've nothing to fear from Huddersfield or Millwall. Enjoy your day at Wembley and I hope you get better weather but the same result as we did. Your team ismoe than capable of holding its own in the Championship as long as you don't lose the key players. Austin is possibly the bargain of the season in the lower leagues.

You see, not every Oxford supporter is limited to a four word vocabulary three of which are profanities!

Good luck.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 12:46:48 »

You see, not every Oxford supporter is limited to a four word vocabulary three of which are profanities!

It's okay, we already have a tame one.
Palace_Eagle

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 13:10:21 »

Afternoon Robins

Just thought I'd say well done in getting to Wembley and thought you deserved it in the end given last night's heroic performance. Two goals down, reserve keeper and a sending off and to come back from that was pretty impressive. You have some very good players and a underrated manager and you play decent footy too!

I have a gut feeling you'll actually go up and you've nothing to fear from Huddersfield or Millwall. Enjoy your day at Wembley and I hope you get better weather but the same result as we did. Your team ismoe than capable of holding its own in the Championship as long as you don't lose the key players. Austin is possibly the bargain of the season in the lower leagues.

Good luck.

they're lucky they have a decent reserve keeper rather than coke head scum bag Billy Turley, I agree.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 14:06:07 »

Blimey, we win against Charlton in the semis and our forum becomes a massive 'love-in' for other fans. What's going on?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Barry Scott

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 14:08:13 »

I must admit i was puzzled approving some of these accounts, as was 'yoof no doubt.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 14:08:55 »

Turns out Charlton fans are bitter racist cunts!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
lord ox

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 14:24:09 »

I must admit i was puzzled approving some of these accounts, as was 'yoof no doubt.

Well it's the hippy season now that we've finally reclaimed our league status it's been a long time coming thanks to that twat Kassam and his 'journey'.  We're mellow for the summer.

Do you think you'll hang on to key players and Wilson if you do/don't go up? Daft and obvious question I know.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 14:29:09 »

everytime i checked my mail i thought i was popular Sad
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 14:38:44 »

Good luck.

If ever we needed proof that the rivalry isn't what it once was, this is it.

Thanks for the kind words, but pls do us all a favour and either:

(a) get relegated out of the League again so we can have another laugh; or
(b) finish the job you started on Sunday, rise further up the League and join us again for some proper football.  It's been nearly a decade since we met in the League and, if truth be told, we're starting to forget who you are.
Barry Scott

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 14:42:27 »

Well it's the hippy season now that we've finally reclaimed our league status it's been a long time coming thanks to that twat Kassam and his 'journey'.  We're mellow for the summer.

Do you think you'll hang on to key players and Wilson if you do/don't go up? Daft and obvious question I know.

I personally believe the only player that has a question mark over him for next season is Paynter. (Excluding Loanees of course.)

I think regardless of division, we'll sign Ferry and Sheehan on perms and i also believe we'll get Ward on loan again. We'll be kidding ourselves if we think we could get Ward on a perm unfortunately. Everything else will be as is, bar a few new tasty additions, in the now expected Wilson mould, of solid dependable hard working players.
lord ox

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 20:21:42 »

If ever we needed proof that the rivalry isn't what it once was, this is it.

Thanks for the kind words, but pls do us all a favour and either:

(a) get relegated out of the League again so we can have another laugh; or
(b) finish the job you started on Sunday, rise further up the League and join us again for some proper football.  It's been nearly a decade since we met in the League and, if truth be told, we're starting to forget who you are.

tut tut apart from the FA Cup thingy eh? Wink
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 21:07:51 »

We'll be kidding ourselves if we think we could get Ward on a perm unfortunately.

That really depends on what Owen Coyle thinks of him doesn't it? I'm sure he thinks Ward is a decent player but he might be thinking in terms of 'one for the future' and not necessarily ready for the Prem yet. If that is the case, I can't see Wardy being happy sitting on the bench after all those first team appearances this season (not to mention a Wembley appearance)

Even then it would take a hell of a good offer from Fitton to prize him away. I think we will make a decent offer though, then who knows??

I'm not saying I think it will definitely happen, I'm just saying 'never say never'. Stranger things have happened.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 21:12:06 »

It. Will. Not. Happen.

It's All Good..............
Dazzza

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 21:18:15 »

That really depends on what Owen Coyle thinks of him doesn't it? I'm sure he thinks Ward is a decent player but he might be thinking in terms of 'one for the future' and not necessarily ready for the Prem yet. If that is the case, I can't see Wardy being happy sitting on the bench after all those first team appearances this season (not to mention a Wembley appearance)

Even then it would take a hell of a good offer from Fitton to prize him away. I think we will make a decent offer though, then who knows??

I'm not saying I think it will definitely happen, I'm just saying 'never say never'. Stranger things have happened.

I hate to say it but Ward looks like the archetypal Coyle player.  With any luck he’ll have some cash to spend and will bring in a few faces to keep the lad on the fringes of the first team, which will allow us to sneak in a move to secure him on loan.

Can’t see it happening until after pre-season and you couldn’t deny the lad the opportunity to have a crack at the first team next season at Bolton.

Like you say though OST stranger things have happened.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 21:31:11 »

With any luck he’ll have some cash to spend and will bring in a few faces to keep the lad on the fringes of the first team

Well that's the other great unknown isn't it? Who knows who he might be thinking of bringing in? As you say though Dazzza, no one can blame him for wanting to try his luck in the Prem.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 21:37:57 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: