Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Parkin off to Crewe?  (Read 1445 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Saturday, June 11, 2005, 13:05:37 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crewe_alexandra/4083446.stm

Fair enough it could be anyone, but 'competition for places up front' suggest the players could be strikers. :?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 11, 2005, 13:08:01 »

Sammy's still backpacking in Oz, so I can't see him ringing up Dario Gradi to say he wants to sign even if he has heard about the interest.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 11, 2005, 13:15:02 »

Can't really see Sam as being that unprofessional either.  If it were somebody under contract, who has gone straight to Gradi, then I can't see it being Sam.

I reckon the players Gradi is on about are probably out of contract.
philbost

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 11, 2005, 13:39:43 »

I still think ssp will run out for us next season then sign a new contract and be sold for a substantial sum thus allowing us to strethen for the later part of the season and being able to replace him.  WELL HOPE I'M RIGHT.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 11, 2005, 13:41:57 »

Quote from: "philbost"
I still think ssp will run out for us next season then sign a new contract and be sold for a substantial sum thus allowing us to strethen for the later part of the season and being able to replace him.  WELL HOPE I'M RIGHT.

pure optimism, i love football fans  Cheesy

to be honest i'm thinking along the same lines as yourself apart from the fact i can see him leaving in jan for a reduced fee if we are doing shite, if we are doing well(top 4-5) he might sign a 1yr extension. only time will tell i guess  :?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, June 11, 2005, 16:14:46 »

Apparently he's home from his holiday now...so maybe the story does add up? Im hoping it isnt him, in fact i doubt it is him but in football, you never know!

Come on YOU REDS!
alex

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, June 12, 2005, 08:29:03 »

He has hung around at Swindon for three years now, each season scoring 20+ goals. Realistically, he could have left after a year but he has hung around for three. To me, this suggests that Parkin lacks ambition. Therefore I think that of king can get just one or two high profil signings (such as cureton, thorpe etc) then parkin will resign.
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, June 12, 2005, 10:17:22 »

I hope so.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, June 12, 2005, 11:34:01 »

Quote from: "alex"
He has hung around at Swindon for three years now, each season scoring 20+ goals. Realistically, he could have left after a year but he has hung around for three. To me, this suggests that Parkin lacks ambition. Therefore I think that of king can get just one or two high profil signings (such as cureton, thorpe etc) then parkin will resign.

Resign or re-sign?Pesky English language!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: