Poll
Question: Who will/did you vote for in the general election?  (Voting closed: Monday, May 10, 2010, 10:23:36)
Conservatives - 28 (24.1%)
Labour - 22 (19%)
Lib-Dems - 40 (34.5%)
UKIP - 6 (5.2%)
BNP - 6 (5.2%)
Greens - 5 (4.3%)
Other - 9 (7.8%)
Total Voters: 90

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who will/did you vote for on 6th May General Election  (Read 41841 times)
Lumps

« Reply #420 on: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 18:57:44 »

one has a big forehead and the other doesn't

You're thinking of Ant and Dec ..... easy mistake to make..
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 19:02:25 »

You're thinking of Ant and Dec ..... easy mistake to make..
aren't they the leaders of our coalition government?
Talk Talk

« Reply #422 on: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 19:04:11 »

aren't they the leaders of our coalition government?

No, that's the Cleggerons.

http://www.cleggerons.blogspot.com/
Talk Talk

« Reply #423 on: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 20:57:25 »

Amen.

Thursday, 13 May 2010

I wonder how long it's going to be before the wheels come off?

So, iDave has cobbled together a coalition, him and Nick are having sticky biscuits for breakfast, Vince Cable is safely out of harm's way, some liberal bloggers are very happy -- and some social democrats aren't.

And as for me? Well, I'm obviously pleased that one-eyed son of a bitch has gone as leader of the country, displaying his Prime Mentalist pus and poison for all to see one last time, although I'm slightly less thrilled to see that he's still going to be taking money off me. Mind you, I think it's fantastic that he's going to sit on the back benches dripping poison onto every move the new Labour leader makes. He will continue to divide the Labour Party far better than the Tories ever could.

But how do I feel about the new "leadership"? To be fair, in what they have announced in terms of things that will be shitcanned, I'm very happy. All sorts of neo-Stasi projects shitcanned and the Great Repeal Bill hasn't even been cracked open. So hopefully, more shit will go. That's all very good.

If it actually happens, of course.

It's what they haven't announced that sets my pucker flapping. The elephant in the room that they haven't said a word about yet, is the economy. What's going to happen here is going to make the cuntry collectively shit itself. I don't think Osborn's got the stones or the nous to do some really savage cutting for fear of upsetting the fragile coalition too much. Which means only one thing, folks: drop your trousers, lube up, and grab your ankles. Tax rises are imminent. And we're not talking about a penny in the pound here. This is really, really going to hurt.

Gordon Brown must be pissing himself at having gotten out at the very last moment before the shit really hits the fan. And to think, the fat fuck will be sitting on the opposition benches jeering at how the Tories and Lib Dems are killing the country.

Truly, there is no justice in the world.

http://obotheclown.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-wonder-how-long-its-going-to-be.html
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 21:15:39 »

Alan. Have you thought about getting a hobby?

It's All Good..............
Talk Talk

« Reply #425 on: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 21:17:01 »

Alan. Have you thought about getting a hobby?

This is my hobby.

Changing the world.

Pax.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 21:19:36 »

How's it going? Turned any Swindon Town fan's faces toward the light yet?

It's All Good..............
Talk Talk

« Reply #427 on: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 21:56:12 »

How's it going? Turned any Swindon Town fan's faces toward the light yet?

Dunno. Don't care.

[url width=280 height=280]http://simon-searchmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/social_media_axe_grind.jpg[/url]
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: