Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Am I the only one...  (Read 2914 times)
sn5_red

« on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 20:09:48 »

...who gets really f***ed off when we equalise but the player choose to celebrate like we've won the league?... only half the job has been done. get the ball out of the net and get into them again
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 20:24:57 »

You sound like one of those fans that shout abuse at players when they make a mistake.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
sn5_red

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 20:27:51 »

not at all. just frustrates me. take yesterday, we had 10 mins to go for the 3 points, we shoulda been straight at em.

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 20:35:09 »

You probably are. Do you get mad at the fans that cheer the goal aswell?
sn5_red

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 20:40:04 »

:cunt:

just putting my opinion across.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 20:43:31 »

i can see the point sn5 is trying to make.
perfectly valid isn't it?
didn't go yesterday so didn't see how the goals were celebrated.
sn5_red

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 20:46:35 »

thanks.
i think i may have been a little blunt with it but what im getting at is we should be showing the opposition we're bang up for it and not content with one point.
just my opinion
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 21:37:21 »

How about if they celebrated like they won the league, with the ball in their hands, whilst running back to the centre circle? Everyone's a winner!

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 23:05:52 »

i can see the point sn5 is trying to make.
perfectly valid isn't it?
didn't go yesterday so didn't see how the goals were celebrated.

No, it's moaning for the sake of moaning. Sick to death of the mongs that 'support' our club finding the smallest thing to whinge about. What kind of idiot moans because our players were celebrating an 80th minute equaliser?

It may just be your opinion but it's a fucking stupid one.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 23:10:43 »

If you actually watch the replay of Sheehan's goal he tells the rest of the players to get back to the centre circle anyway. He doesn't really celebrate himself.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 23:11:14 »

...No you aren't the only one.

But it does depend on the goal. For example the last minute goal against Norwich was worth celebrating.

Last week against Walsall Austin celebrating pissed me off. 1-1 wasn't good enough for us and we had a lot of time left. We should have got right back on top of Walsall and got at them whilst they were still shakey.

Didn't go yesterday but its the business end of the season and (up untill now anyway) we needed wins, not draws.

Draws against Walsall and Wycombe aren't worth celebrating.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, April 26, 2010, 06:19:04 »

If you actually watch the replay of Sheehan's goal he tells the rest of the players to get back to the centre circle anyway. He doesn't really celebrate himself.

Before anyone else spouts bollocks they should reread iob's post, Sheehan did exactly that. Oh and pretty sure all the fans celebrated both, shouldn't we have?
sn5_red

« Reply #12 on: Monday, April 26, 2010, 08:27:23 »

...No you aren't the only one.

But it does depend on the goal. For example the last minute goal against Norwich was worth celebrating.

Last week against Walsall Austin celebrating pissed me off. 1-1 wasn't good enough for us and we had a lot of time left. We should have got right back on top of Walsall and got at them whilst they were still shakey.

Didn't go yesterday but its the business end of the season and (up untill now anyway) we needed wins, not draws.

Draws against Walsall and Wycombe aren't worth celebrating.

spot on
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, April 26, 2010, 08:33:18 »

Before anyone else spouts bollocks they should reread iob's post, Sheehan did exactly that. Oh and pretty sure all the fans celebrated both, shouldn't we have?
the fans aren't wasting time
sn5_red

« Reply #14 on: Monday, April 26, 2010, 08:41:47 »

my thoughts exactly.
look at it from wycombe's point of view, they've just conceded against a side going for automatic promotion backed my a sizeable away following. with 10 mins to go would you be more worried if they were  Clap in the corner or running back to the centre circle, slamming the ball down and getting ready to go for all 3 points.
i know which one would worry me more
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: