Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Walsall Official Matchday Thread  (Read 41260 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 13:32:33 »

yeah with all that bloody ash
That's Wilson's fault as well. Probably. Him and his bloody volcano
Dozno9

« Reply #466 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 14:03:44 »

The phrase 'virtuous circle'  thus springs to mind (see that Dozno9 ?)

I did, I did!!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 16:25:36 »

I know you've only been watching football for about 4 years but..... How exactly did Timlin have a bad game?

Meh. The few good bits mixed in with some absolute gash. As IBIMR said once, "the game just passed him by". Too lightweight, distribution not good enough and no composure.

Give him time and space on the ball and he's not a bad little player. That's the problem though, he needs time and space given to him. Not good enough for us, promotion or not

Things get better but they never get good
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 16:27:09 »

When Timlin came on at least he looked to inject a bit of pace and cause Walsall a few problems when they had the ball. We spent far too much of the game waiting for them to kick the ball back to us rather than trying to put pressure on them.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 16:56:40 »

Meh. The few good bits mixed in with some absolute gash. As IBIMR said once, "the game just passed him by". Too lightweight, distribution not good enough and no composure.

Give him time and space on the ball and he's not a bad little player. That's the problem though, he needs time and space given to him. Not good enough for us, promotion or not

For me Timlin looked the only player really hungry Saturday, he was not nervous, came on with an urgency looking to make an impact and at least flung himself about into challenges.  If the rest of our players had shown a similar attitude we may have won the game.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #470 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 19:07:53 »

Timlin had a good first 10 minutes when it looked like he could change things and was then back to his old self - shit passing, getting caught in possession and not being able to tackle a paper bag and the game completely bypassing him.
Lumps

« Reply #471 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 19:08:50 »

He is a Lidl Martin Ling
adje

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 19:42:18 »

He is a Lidl Martin Ling

...without the goals

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Talk Talk

« Reply #473 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 19:58:28 »

a cycle of nervous idiocy is born

This?

[url width=473 height=310]http://www.bikeforest.com/hularental.jpg[/url]
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 21:38:46 »

yeah with all that bloody ash

I'm surprised the ball didn't come down covered in it at times.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: