Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Exeter City Official Match Day thread  (Read 25742 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:42:19 »

final score 1-1

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:44:10 »

Ah well, need Carlisle and Yeovil to do us big favours tomorrow, but i think playoffs for us now

Would like to see Big Kev and JFL start in place for Sheehan and Darby on Saturday
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:45:00 »

Nice to see Pericard showing some worth, his headed flick to JPM and his shot where instrumental in the equalier. Credit to JPM for the cross as well.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #108 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:45:49 »

Sorry but that wasn't good enough in my opinion, Yet again we let ourselves down on tv.

Auto is gone now, Play-offs it is and as i said earlier if we go behind in the play-offs we will be fucked because yet again we can't win a game once we go behind!

I think Sheehan was crap again, Austin didn't do a lot tonight either, Paynter played well but like Colchester we had lots of the ball and don't take our chances.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:46:10 »

we deserved to win that.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:46:27 »

Fuck me, I am utterly drained after that.
Lumps

« Reply #111 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:47:00 »

Milwall will have to drop points in the next two games to give us a shot at auto on the final day of the season.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:47:42 »

we deserved to win that.

No we didnt,  Exeter put a good defensive shift in and got a well earned point

They defended like we did against Saints and Leeds
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:47:55 »

Sorry but that wasn't good enough in my opinion, Yet again we let ourselves down on tv.
Utter Bollocks. We did anything but let ourselves down. The boys did themselves proud. They can be proud of their efforts. Each and every one of them.
Panda Paws

« Reply #114 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:48:04 »

Couldn't disagree more, we've dicked them, their keeper and CB have had worldies and the ball didnt fall for us. theyve had one shot on target and scored, its cunting annoying but to suggest weve let ourselves down and it wasnt good enough is way wide of the mark.
radicalbyte

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:48:17 »

That's the first time I've seen us play this season (joys of living abroad), and I must so that we are a very very good team.

It was like watching the first leg of Barca vs Arsenal.  We were fantastic, but for whatever reason just couldn't seem to put the ball in the back of the net.

How we didn't win by 3-4 goals is beyond me.  Their keeper played a blinder mind, I think that they've got him to thank for the point.

I have the distinct feeling that we're going to give someone a good spanking soon.  Probably a side who play the ball on the deck a bit / don't play 6-3-1 against us.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:48:20 »

I was surprised with how good Exeter were. They defended brilliantly and we through everything at them. I agree with Sonic, we deserved to win, reminded me of the Bristol Rovers game where the ball would just be magnetised to one of their players instead of the ball falling nicely to one of our players in the box.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Panda Paws

« Reply #117 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:48:32 »

OST beat me to it!stupid comment to say we let ourselves down!
Lumps

« Reply #118 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:49:00 »

Auto is gone now, Play-offs it is and as i said earlier if we go behind in the play-offs we will be fucked because yet again we can't win a game once we go behind!

I think Sheehan was crap again, Austin didn't do a lot tonight either, Paynter played well but like Colchester we had lots of the ball and don't take our chances.

Fuck me you're a miserable cunt aren't you!

Presumably your user name is ironic is it.
NW6Red

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, April 12, 2010, 20:49:19 »

Another day and we would have scored 5. Not sure you can really criticise the performance (and Exeter defended really well).

I'm a bit worried about Charlie's anonymity in the last couple of games. Hope he's not shagged out - now it looks like the play-offs, it may be worth giving him a rest.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: