Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Missing people  (Read 52613 times)
don mega

« Reply #180 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 20:04:48 »

It just shows what a sick world we live in.

R.I.P Thoughts out to the family.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 20:05:56 »

Very sad.

Its strange because everyone seems to know the girl or know her family or at least have some connection 1 step away from them. Its certainly made Swindon seem a much smaller place than I thought it was, but its been admirable how the whole town seemed to want to get involved to find her.I think people genuinly wanted to help.You certainly saw both the good and bad side of the social networking sites.At one point it seemed every other status update was reporting yet another (made up?) abduction,there seemed to be a certain amount of internet based hysteria which made me cringe a bit.

/
W56196272
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 20:09:26 »

This is the rare type of situation where you can't describe what your feeling. All I can say is that I'm absolutely gutted for Kev and all her family, other than that I can't describe what I'm feeling, words fail me  Sad Sad
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 20:18:32 by mrverve » Logged
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 21:10:07 »

I feel absolutely betrayed by this man. Maybe that isnt rational, but he has let everyone down in this Town.

I completely agree with your sentiments, though he hasn't actually been found guilty yet.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 21:33:11 »

Condolences to the family at this utterly vile act. At what point a person makes a decision to perpetrate such a heinous crime against an innocent human being is beyond imagining!

I take quite a few early morning coaches from Bournemouth to London, 2/3/4am and the amount of women alone I see in the town centre tottering about scantily clad in an intoxicated state is shocking. Then there's the guys lurking around with obvious bad intent. Girls, take special caution on nights out, sad world that we live in!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 21:48:13 »

One sad bastard, driving around town in his taxi displaying the official police posters!!  And it appeard he has killed two people, the other not identified yet!  I am proud of Swindon in the way they united in the search for her, I hope justice will be done and this bastard is locked away for ever!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 22:56:27 »

Don't get me wrong, it has been a sad day and I feel for the loved ones of the young girls family, but has anyone stopped to think about the other victim?! What about their poor family?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 22:58:48 »

really feel for the family and the genuine friends of the girl,and whoever the second victim is and their family.
plenty of hanger ons to this tragic story though that almost make me as sick as for the crime itself.
women were dragging their kids along to the street in nythe to get a look.crap on facebook etc.morons the lot of em.

looks like the police have done a great job on this by the way.credit where it's due.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 23:03:26 »

One sad bastard, driving around town in his taxi displaying the official police posters!!  And it appeard he has killed two people, the other not identified yet!  I am proud of Swindon in the way they united in the search for her, I hope justice will be done and this bastard is locked away for ever!

I would never have suspected this bloke was capable of doing this.(If it was indeed him)

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Friday, March 25, 2011, 00:12:09 »

Just got home from night out. I was extremely sad to hear this news anyway but even more so after passing Suju's tonight to see the flowers and candles left outside in sympathy for Sian.

Can't help feeling sympathy and sadness about this even though I do not know anyone closely involved.

RIP Sian and sincere condolancies to her family, boyfriend and close friends.
deltaincline

« Reply #190 on: Friday, March 25, 2011, 00:15:49 »

What a fucking nightmare.

I feel so sorry for the kids family. Most of all, I feel sorry for her though. A young girl with her life ahead of her.

To die of natural causes at such a young age is bad enough, but to be deliberately taken out by someone in a trusted position such as a local cab driver, is devastating.

I didn't know Sian. Swindon is still a small town though. Most people know someone who knows someone that you know, so, Sian is connected to many people via friends and family over several generations who are also similarly connected.

Like someone said earlier, 'she's one of us'.

No shame therefore in anyone shedding tears, getting lost in your thoughts or rubber-necking the murderers house, SuJu, or saying a few words on FB, Twitter etc.

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Friday, March 25, 2011, 07:30:39 »

Dear me this is sad news to come home too. She was a friend of the missis a very nice girl was always smiling.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Friday, March 25, 2011, 07:53:27 »

really feel for the family and the genuine friends of the girl,and whoever the second victim is and their family.
plenty of hanger ons to this tragic story though that almost make me as sick as for the crime itself.
women were dragging their kids along to the street in nythe to get a look.crap on facebook etc.morons the lot of em.

looks like the police have done a great job on this by the way.credit where it's due.

Pretty sure that Wiltshire Police are the only force in the country to have a 100% detection rate on murders... adds a little bit of comfort in a horrible situation
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Friday, March 25, 2011, 07:54:25 »

I didn't know Sian - Im not normally the sort of person who gets easily swayed into stories like this but it's really touched me
Maybe as others have said it's just cause it's so close to home
This could easily been one of my friend
I myself wandered off drunk a while back and got a taxi on my own
Im always do over cautious with my friends even if I drop them off in the car I have to wait till I can see them inside there house with the light on but now I just never wanna let them out of my sight

I can't begin to imagine how her family, boyfriend etc are feeling
RIP Sian
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Friday, March 25, 2011, 07:59:09 »

Didn't know here, or any of her family/close friends and I haven't lived in Swindon for nearly 20 years.

It has hit home though, a lot more than this type of thing usually does, mainly I think because I know people that did know her.

My sympathies go to all that are affected by what this sick and twisted individual has done.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: