Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flare  (Read 24186 times)
westcountry

Ignore
« on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:05:31 »

Whats everyones thoughts from the flare being lit up today?

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:10:13 »

I think flares are great, didnt realise the bloke had lobbed it, he should have just held on to it. wish we could use them regularly, we looked a right bunch of nutters Smiley
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:12:22 »

The most exciting thing to happen during the game, by far.
lambourn red

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:14:43 »

Orient fans views on it

http://www.leytonorient2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=232399&whichpage=1

Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:16:20 »

Euro bollocks. If someone flings one at me whilst I'm sat enjoying a quiet cup of tea in the Don Rogers, I'll be proper annoyed.

We'll have that prick Danny Dyer following us about next.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:28:41 »

I've always liked/tolerated Orient. Probably because of their name but I guess nowadays it's because they went to Oxford, won and sent them into the ameteur leagues.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:29:43 »

Nothing wrong with flares but having one in a wooden stand and THROWING IT are both ridiculous. Having said that, it was pretty funny as soon as we established that the stand wasn't on fire.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:31:35 »

I thought the young twat who threw it was an absolute prick. We're all stuck in a wooden stand and he throws it in the stairwell and it caught fire. Could have been a Bradford all over again.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:34:07 »

The reason there were so many police there today was that orient caused trouble at our place and had the shit kicked out of them ? police thought there might be reprecussions. I had never heard a thing about this, anyone on here heard anything?
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:36:19 »

The reason there were so many police there today was that orient caused trouble at our place and had the shit kicked out of them ? police thought there might be reprecussions. I had never heard a thing about this, anyone on here heard anything?
Yeah some Orient fans came outside the tap & barrel chanting and asking for it, thye got what they needed and one ended up in hospital.
flammableBen

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:36:40 »

I think it was a pretty stupid thing to do, but I won't judge the lad who did it too harshly.

I can imagine realising you can get hold of a flair, a few mates egging you on, and just a general not thinking through the consequences, far too easily. I'd guess it was an act more out of stupidity than any sort of malice. We're all capable of doing bloody stupid thing every so often.

Definitely livened up an incredibly boring game on the radio. The commentary was genius.
Panda Paws

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:38:12 »

Having lived in Sweden and followed football out there for a couple of years, I think flares are bloody brilliant if your used to handling them, and no one can deny that it got our fans going. Of course it was quite stupid to throw it into a wooden area, but they've cropped up quite alot this season and I would love for them to be commonplace in English football, and for the ground staff to know how to deal with them.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:40:20 »

From that Orient site: "I suppose they could be charged with Arson or even attempted manslaughter"

Hehe. 'Attempted manslaughter'!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:05:09 »

was fucking stupid to throw it as it could have hurt people.that said it kicked the town crowd up and got us going.
that orient twat giving it the big un  i hope got decked after
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:15:09 »

Is that FaceBook thing for real?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: