Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lapham  (Read 1195 times)
kick_ass1987

« on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 18:09:02 »

Well he has signed a pro deal then.... Personally i never thought it was in doubt... he has been playing for the youth team for a while so his ambition would be to sign pro... I feel he could do well for us, wont get much of a chance this season coming, but if Jenks gets an injury which he has had a few then he could get in and get a good run.... havent seen much of him, but v.good from what iv seen, im looking forward to seeing him play regulary Beers
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 18:10:48 »

to be fair with our squad i could see jenks going into midfield with lapham @ right back which means we would have the bite in the centre again

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
kick_ass1987

« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 18:14:32 »

Well yeah king likes to play him in midfield, personally i dont like him there, my line up for our squad so far would be Jenks on the right, nicho on the left (or has he gone now?? i get confused wit so many leaving) Sean and jerel in centre, then duke out left mid, stef and ashan in the centre, roberts out on the right, then rory and sam up front
Asher

« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 19:04:42 »

Id rather have Lapham who wants to wear the shirt than some ponce like Howard
kick_ass1987

« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 19:09:38 »

Howard wanted to play for us... he out of all the players we had wanted to just play football more than anyone, i dont see why everyone got on his back, he was a great player who always wanted to be on the ball. But being left on the bench week after week, wouldnt u get a bit fucked off
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 19:29:26 »

was this the great news Sandy was on about!!?  Beers
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 19:59:58 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Id rather have Lapham who wants to wear the shirt than some ponce like Howard

spot on.

Lapham looked a decent player as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up