Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ferry and Hutchison  (Read 16080 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #90 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 23:25:17 »

Ferry is in our top 2 centre mids in the last 5 years - the other being Douglas. They're both ace.
Agree totally. Don't forget Hutchinson came on for the last 10 when we were 3 up so it didn't gve a fuck who came on. I did like the run at the keeper which started after the fans had a pop. Not only is Hutchinson a lazy cunt be I don't see a great deal of intelligence behind his play that overcomes his general " give me everything and I'll give you fuck all in return" attitiude.
He's going to end up on the streets.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #91 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 23:33:09 »

It was Billingham Synthonia's electric atmosphere that helped him as a youngster.

All those reserves fixtures he's played in Glasgow must have one hell on an atmosphere too Smiley

Lack of motivation because of crowd noise? Please.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 00:07:12 by Rich Pullen » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 00:01:17 »

Leaving aside the fact that "Can't motivate myself because of the atmosphere" is the lamest excuse any professional footballer could possibly make, that says it all about why he should go back. Maybe he's the new Ronaldo in front of a "better atmosphere", but he ain't ever going to do it for us. More likely he ends up turning out for Gillingham in their Ebbsfleet derby in Conference South - that'll be a corking atmosphere
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 00:33:43 »

He played in front of 20,000 at Fulham and looked distinctly average despite putting a reasonable amount of effort in. If he can't motivate himself in front of 7,000 people, than (a) What is he doing in the SPL? and (b) He's going to have to look for a new career.
Moose

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 03:53:54 »

He's a prick. He walked straight off at fulltime, didn't acknowledge the fans at all. wanker. I just hope any Ferry extension is linked to retaining (and playing) this arse.

He's really going to have a rude awakening when his Celtic deal runs out. Honestly, does he even look League 2 standard? I don't think so.
nochee

« Reply #95 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 04:31:49 »

He's a prick. He walked straight off at fulltime, didn't acknowledge the fans at all. wanker.

To be fair, i dont blame him. Our supporters Boo'd him when he came on! We shouldnt be doing that to our own players, 3-0 up or whatever the score is. I have only seen him play a few times and i can understand why he is not liked but he is still wearing a Swindon shirt. Boo'ing one of our own will not help the rest of the team.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #96 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 05:25:09 »

Boo'ers are pricks, but they still pay his salary. And what about those who didn't boo?

He clearly doesn't deserve to wear the shirt, the arrogant cunt.
nochee

« Reply #97 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 05:43:44 »

Boo'ers are pricks, but they still pay his salary. And what about those who didn't boo?

He clearly doesn't deserve to wear the shirt, the arrogant cunt.

Yep, agree there BKK red but still...

When does he fuck off anyway?

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 09:33:54 »

He's a prick. He walked straight off at fulltime, didn't acknowledge the fans at all.

He did what?! How dare he

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 10:45:08 »

i didn't hear him get booed.just collective groans as he entered the pitch.how long till he fucks off anyway?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 10:52:22 »

After the Leeds game *I think* Arriba.

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 10:54:44 »

i hope he doesn't play again.wilson could have thrown macklin on yesterday instead of that lazy fucker.game was won,so no pressure on the lad.was the perfect opportunity for him to get a run out.
Spencer_White

« Reply #102 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 11:02:33 »

i hope he doesn't play again.wilson could have thrown macklin on yesterday instead of that lazy fucker.game was won,so no pressure on the lad.was the perfect opportunity for him to get a run out.

Spot on.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 13:10:11 »

I think people are just getting more critical as our play off hopes are slowly crystalising

I think you've got that right Si

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 13:27:48 »

Were they booing or saying boo-urns?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: