Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ferry and Hutchison  (Read 16076 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #75 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 20:43:54 »

how can you win a 50/50?? its mathamaticaly impossible.

49/51 maybe?

How do you win a flip of a coin? That too is a 50/50 chance, it's not mathematically impossible you halfwit!
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 20:56:13 by Si Pie » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #76 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 21:02:11 »

I dont think Ferry was at his best today but I think he has been a top quality signing over all.

Personally I thought it was a typical performance from him, except he may have gone forward more than usual. I mean that in a good way.

I don't think he is amazing or anything, but considering there was talk of Pook's potential to learn (for years it seemed and he never did) then I think people may be being a bit harsh on Ferry, who is still only 22.

Set up Austin for the first goal as well, though obviously Austin had a lot to do still.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 21:04:00 »

Ferry seems to be gradually getting worse, or he was playing out of his skin for us at first. Though I think we're just all ecstatic to have a decent midfield pairing which is infinitely times better than what we had last season.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #78 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 21:05:10 »

Ferry seems to be gradually getting worse, or he was playing out of his skin for us at first. Though I think we're just all ecstatic to have a decent midfield pairing which is infinitely times better than what we had last season.
Oh do fuck off
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #79 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 21:06:14 »

I think people are just getting more critical as our play off hopes are slowly crystalising

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 21:25:34 »

i wasn't moaning about ferry but i will about hutch.
does that cunt have something over wilson that means he has to play him?
why he's getting time on the park i dont know.utter shit!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 21:27:15 »

Ferry getting worse?! What the fuck have you been sniffing jonny? Seriously, some of the stuff you come out with sometimes is nonsense. You're nearly as bad as arriba and Reg!
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 21:47:24 »

ferry is definitely overrated (from what i've read on here)

the glaring (and most obvious) is that he's too lightweight. He plays some decent, yet simple passes.

I prefer Migz.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 21:50:29 »

Ferry getting worse?! What the fuck have you been sniffing jonny? Seriously, some of the stuff you come out with sometimes is nonsense. You're nearly as bad as arriba and Reg!

His last few games haven't been as good as his first few. I'm not saying he's shit, more a case of his performances at first being unbelievably good and now he's just really good. I'd sign him permanently and pay a good few quid for him, especially as he is still young and hasn't played that many games.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 21:52:16 »

I can't be arsed to argue with you because i'm too drunk, but Ferry is not overrated.
He's been one of our most consistent players. He may be small, but tackles hard and is a fucking good, intelligent player.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 22:00:30 »

Ferry will probably go on to do better than any other player in our squad.  He doesn't have to be a goalscorer, his entire game is about keeping the midfield ticking over with good movement and simple passing, plus he has a pretty creative eye for a pass at time.  Reminds we a little bit of Moncur.

If giving Hutchinson a few minutes in games we've won means Celtic are keen to do business with us again, then so be it.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 22:03:24 »

If giving Hutchinson a few minutes in games we've won means Celtic are keen to do business with us again, then so be it.

Ooh, you whore Wink
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 22:14:38 »

I wonder whether Hutchinson getting playing time is linked to:
- A clause in the loan agreement
- Trying to put him in the shop window for Celtic to try to sell him
- Showing willing to Celtic and keeping them sweet so that we can get Caddis and others possibly?
- Sending a message to the likes of Peacock, Timlin and Easton that their careers at STFC are over and therefore motivating them to look elsewhere to ply their trade

I guess none of us will ever know.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 22:51:24 »

ferry is definitely overrated (from what i've read on here)

What type of statement is that Huh???

Fuck me a few of you have definitely been on an all dayer
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 22:53:36 »

Ferry is in our top 2 centre mids in the last 5 years - the other being Douglas. They're both ace.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: