Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: January Transfer Window  (Read 15127 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, January 9, 2010, 21:18:49 »

Dave Beasant coaches there and has three of his sons on the books. Nepotism much?
Doore

« Reply #76 on: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 19:21:15 »

I reckon at least 90% of the things people on here and other forums "know" is probably bollocks, if I am to believe as fact that Lambert was earning twice what Douglas earns, I need figures and a link to the source of the figures.  Without that, I shall presume the posters to be talking absolute shite.

Oh, and anyone who reads that rumours thread is a thick twat.

I'm feeling cheerful.
lambourn red

« Reply #77 on: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 20:51:53 »

After finding this stupid website for the first time the other day I am wierdly impulsed to keep having a look even though you know it is total bullshit, You have love this one that has appeared today "Rovers to swap Jo Kuffour for Barry Corr of Swindon"   Cheesy
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 22:46:09 »

I'm the same and feel dirty after looking. Does make me laugh though, and someone did get one right a while back, saying aljofree was signing for us about 3 weeks before it happened.
Doore

« Reply #79 on: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 22:52:50 »

Despite what I said earlier, I just had a look for a laugh.  One poster has started with the classic line "My Dad is Kevin Blackwell's milkman and has been told..."
Talk Talk

« Reply #80 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 00:02:28 »

Despite what I said earlier, I just had a look for a laugh.  One poster has started with the classic line "My Dad is Kevin Blackwell's milkman and has been told..."

I laughed at the fact that he is a milkman. Isn't that a forgotten remnant of the home delivery services?

Oh - I've just realised we have signed up to Dairy Crest home delivery  Sad

I say bring back the coal man and the knife sharpener pikeys.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 00:44:29 »

I laughed at the fact that he is a milkman. Isn't that a forgotten remnant of the home delivery services?

Oh - I've just realised we have signed up to Dairy Crest home delivery  Sad

I've had two milkmen knock on my door recently trying to drum up business. They seem to have upped their game a bit - better quality and local milk and other products but I can't help but feel they're fighting a lost cause.
Talk Talk

« Reply #82 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 00:59:10 »

I've had two milkmen knock on my door recently trying to drum up business. They seem to have upped their game a bit - better quality and local milk and other products but I can't help but feel they're fighting a lost cause.

We had two touting for business within a couple of days. The first one was really nice and his line was "keeping local people in work" which was appealing. Plus he had a Geordie accent which makes my woman go damp. He got the business. The price is not much more than the supermarkets (they must be keen) and it's delivered on time with similar sell by dates. The second one was a right aggressive bastard, we couldn't get rid of him. He failed.
lambourn red

« Reply #83 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 08:58:44 »

Although it is frustrating for us fans Wilson and Co have to be commended for keeping possible transfer targets secret. In the past there always seemed to be someone who was in the know who would post on a forum etc but I think the Theo Robinson episode has made them re-think who they let know the information to stop leaks to the press.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 19:33:25 »

Matt Heywood has been transfer listed by Grimsby.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 20:13:37 »

The second one was a right aggressive bastard, we couldn't get rid of him. He failed.

Sounds like the one we had. If we were going to get milk delivered it wouldn't be by him.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #86 on: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 19:11:27 »

You know We were linked with those Glenn Hoddle players, well i know even casal looked good on youtube, but any of you seen the video of that Juanse Pegalajar one who was linked with us? he looks rather good tbh.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #87 on: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 19:58:28 »

newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 20:45:57 »

Looks a quality little player sign him up.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 20:56:10 »

I like the way he can play in slow motion, Casal couldn't do that.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: