Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Takeaway Curry in Swindon  (Read 52273 times)
bamboonoshop

Fufflin' Reathers

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Saturday, August 1, 2020, 15:47:42 »

Weve only booked a one way flight and hoping to be there for 4 weeks minimum. My work for the rest of the year will be working from home anyway so as long as the Internet is ok (it was before we left last year anyway) I should be ok. Ill also take my mandatory 2 weeks holiday also I think.

The fx rate is 1 v 9.12 TL which is the highest I think Ive ever seen!! Im sure the prices will have been put up but even if beers are 20 TL thats still good in my eyes Smiley

I had to look it up but Gllk is north of Bodrum and as you say a couple of hours, give me a shout if you decide to rattle up on a Dolmus!! Smiley

I'll message you instead of taking up the curry thread  Smiley
Valid Pint

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Sunday, August 2, 2020, 03:34:38 »

Will eat-in curries be cheaper than take-away from seated establishments which take part in the government's initiative* to aid the hospitality sector in August?

*Half pints of alcohol not included.
Valid Pint

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Sunday, August 2, 2020, 07:26:51 »

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/18619488.swindons-best-independent-takeaways---agree/      QED
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Sunday, August 2, 2020, 20:00:32 »

Will eat-in curries be cheaper than take-away from seated establishments which take part in the government's initiative* to aid the hospitality sector in August?

*Half pints of alcohol not included.

I have the day off tomorrow. Taking the family out for a slap up lunch courtesy of the 'eat out...' scheme.  Yes I will forego the half of ale. May go for a full pint of cola.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: