Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most embarrassing moment in a football ground  (Read 10508 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 09:35:20 »

Franchise new years day springs to mind Smiley
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 09:50:44 »

Embarrassed
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 10:31:23 »

I reckon mine is standing behind Clayton Ince’s goal with Samdy Gray and hurling drunken abuse at him.

That or stacking it at Brentford this season because drunken Rich couldn’t support my over exuberant celebrations (or my pie belly).
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 10:37:41 »

Haha! Remember it well.

Mine is probably my drunken antics at Hartlepool. Followed by being ejected from Walsall for the heinous crime of throwing a stewards hat.
It was a coppers hat
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 10:51:53 »

hmmmmmmm not sure I can think of one?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 11:23:32 »

Bristol City @ Home - Broke a seat and gave it to the steward, subsequently ejected

Mansfield Away - They score 2 minutes in, gave the wanker sign to Mansfield Fans, was taken away by 2 coppers 2 minutes into the game

Hereford Away - Incredibly Drunk had most of the mini bus wanting to twat me.

Walsall Away (any town fan not had an experience here) - Giving dogs abuse to Mark Kinsella who then came over shook my hand before taking a corner.

Mansfield at Home - Ran on the pitch to celebrate promotion at the end of the game despite winning fuck all apart from the match.

I am just an embarassment really! soapy tit wank
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 11:59:55 »

Giving dog abuse to John Terrys brother at Yeovil (who had been transfered during the summer!).......nobody said anything for 20 minutes..

Clems Army!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 12:02:09 »

A mate of mine, who was a big Kerslake fan, was cheering on Kerslake all the way through a match once. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he wasn't playing.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 12:10:34 »

Mansfield at Home - Ran on the pitch to celebrate promotion at the end of the game despite winning fuck all apart from the match.

I was on the pitch then too.  Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 12:53:48 »

Broke a seat at Villa (v Milwall) on a youth football club day out. Skived off school next 2 days to complete Graphic Design coursework. Get back to school and a teacher asked if I had been to prison.

Turns out my mate told everyone I had got done for football violence because the steward mistakenly thought I was going to lob said broken seat. I'm not sure if that counts as embarrassing for me really or the severely gullible teacher.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 13:00:46 »

Got hit in the face by the ball in the warmup before our last game against stockport in our championship winning season in 96. About 2 mins later my nose started bleeding. It was the first time i've ever sat behind the goal and taken my eye off the ball, so sods law was bound to kick in. To make it worse it was only about 20 mins before kickoff so the ground was pretty full and saw all of it.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 13:35:58 »

I have a few that all involve Sussex
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 13:43:28 »

I have a few that all involve Sussex

Spill 'em!

To make it worse it was only about 20 mins before kickoff so the ground was pretty full and saw all of it.

Was that in the Town End.

Actually I don't think it was you I am thinking of, seems a bit too long ago. Seen a few belters hit people plumb on the nose.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 13:47:24 by Batch » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 13:58:49 »

Rocking Robin pelted the ball at me before the start of a game as I was walking up the stairs in the TE. Hit me on the arse and everyone cheered. I hate that mascot cunt
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 14:05:04 »

putting the wrong score on the scoreboard and not noticing.

being thrown out at hereford away for having alcohol on my breath despite being teetotal.

and i've probably made a complete tit of myself most games, those two stick out in my mind.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: