Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town -v- Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill-walllll official matc  (Read 29493 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #315 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:19:31 »

I think Cuthbert is going to go on to really good things. He is just getting better and better at centre back.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:22:04 »

Of course Millwall didnt sit back when they went down to 10 men. They were 1-0 down!!

...and of course they were playing against a team who had been a man down for ages and who were knackered.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:24:57 »

I think Cuthbert is going to go on to really good things. He is just getting better and better at centre back.

Here Here.......was quality again yesterday.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:57:50 »

Cuthbert was collosal yesterday

Things get better but they never get good
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 13:01:40 »

I'm increasingly liking the look of Cuthbert.  Ages since we've had a defender who comes anywhere remotely close to "Ohh Shaun Taylor" for scoring goals from set pieces.

On a nother note good to see Jack Smith again, & so glad he didn't come back to score against us

Cuthbert looks pure class. He outshone Greer yesterday.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #320 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 13:04:00 »

Cuthbert & Greer are so similar to Taylor & Calderwood, both good in the air, not bad tackling/positioning and both will become legends for the Town if we can keep hold of them (Cuffy especially).

We need to try and sign Ferry, break the bank and get him here, he reminds me of Ling the way he runs around, good on the ball, plays simple passes but Ling was better going forward whereas Ferry is a better tackler.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 13:32:22 »

er.i didn't moan about the subs at all spencer.
my critsism was of douglas's tackle(which as soon as i saw the footage admitted my mistake)
and our formation 10vs10 which i stand by.

robt i dont buy the knackered thing at all apart from revell who was on his own.the others sat and soaked it up when we were a man down so ran no more than usual.
if fatigue was an issue then they need to be fitter.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 15:14:52 »

I still don't see how we could have changed formation without looking like complete planks.  Before they score we had to go with the 4-4-1 because even with 11 they were creating.  Once they had scored we were pretty much influenced by the players we had on the pitch.

Arriba - we may not be fit enough, don't know, but they absolutely were tired.  It may have been a mental thing rather than physical, but they couldn't change it whatever it was.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 15:20:29 »

Plus lets not forget we've played tuesday, saturday, tuesday, saturday.

Than in itself is probably a bit tiring
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 15:56:44 »

Plus lets not forget we've played tuesday, saturday, tuesday, saturday.

Than in itself is probably a bit tiring

Paaaaallllleeeeaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you're smiling.........
Spencer_White

« Reply #325 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 16:55:01 »

WERE

GOING UP AS FUCKIN CHAMPIONS
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 16:56:00 »

So why take him off then....Millwall were not a good strong physicle side....they were the worse team down here this season......dont get me going Ralphy..no excuses today IMO.
Fucking hell, that comment wouldn't look out of place on Thisis.

Millwall were a good side, best I have seen here all season. If they could finish then we would have been fucked. James Henry is as good a winger as you will see at this level, he absolutely tore Kennedy apart in the first half but luckily his delivery wasn't the best. Very glad to see the back of him early in the second half.

The lad on the other side, Martin, was also a threat as was Hackett who they brought on.

We were very lucky to come away with a point, the lads battled very well and brilliant effort, but we should have lost that really.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 17:08:53 »

If DW had made a different decision after the red we'd still probably have drawn or lost and all those moaning about the decision he did make would be moaning that he didn't do exactly what he did do.

The ref did absolutely ruin what was shaping up to be a decent game, that foul on super Kev wound me up perhaps even more than the red, the guy knew exactly what he was doing and if he'd have tugged his shirt it would have been a yellow.  It was clearly a worse challenge that the one Macca got a card for.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 17:51:02 »

Fucking hell, that comment wouldn't look out of place on Thisis.

Millwall were a good side, best I have seen here all season. If they could finish then we would have been fucked. James Henry is as good a winger as you will see at this level, he absolutely tore Kennedy apart in the first half but luckily his delivery wasn't the best. Very glad to see the back of him early in the second half.

The lad on the other side, Martin, was also a threat as was Hackett who they brought on.

We were very lucky to come away with a point, the lads battled very well and brilliant effort, but we should have lost that really.

What match were you watching...before the sending off Millwall were piss poor..i mean that...piss poor...the sending off helped them no end..dont offend me  Chris with shit about Thisis..ive never looked at Thisis unlike yourself obviously....i know a few people who go on it and there decent Town fans,,,,,all this snobbery about it makes me chuckle...course theres some muppets on there some right idiots in fact......for you to say Millwall were the best team here this season is laughable...MK and Colchester were better and i would say even Southampton will finish higher than Millwall....youve got your opinions ive got mine.....but theres no need to get personal.

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 18:04:09 »

why do you think they were that bad leefer?
before the first sending off it was a decent game of football with both sides looking alright imo.we were just about edging it at that point i reckon
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: