Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christian Roberts  (Read 22432 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 09:46:46 »

I know he failed a late fitness test on Saturday, but does anyone know if he'll definately play tomorrow night?  How we missed he's electrifying pace on Saturday, he'd have single handedly destroyed the magpies if he had played.  Parkin would have had someone up front with him who he can actually play with, cos it's obvious to all that Fallon/Parkin just doesn't work.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh Christian Roberts.....
Piemonte

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 09:51:42 »

please let him be fit. if not we might as well......... :surrender
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 13:09:10 »

the storyin the adver says him and igoe are struggling. can see one of them making it. pleaseletit be roberts  :roll:

officially blacker than the night.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 19:14:14 »

I read earlier that he's definitely out, but my Dad tells me he's likely to play. I'm hoping it's the latter.
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 19:16:38 »

Was the car crash that bad then? I heard it was just a minor accident, but a bus going into the back of your Vauxhall Nova doesn't sound very minor to me

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 19:22:35 »

According to RS this evening, Roberts and Hullitt are both back tomorrow.

Could, of course, be a smokescreen , with King playing mind games with Jackson.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 19:45:12 »

well, don't mind about Igoe so much, but be nice to see Roberts back, we definitely missed him on saturday. First time ive heard about hewlett being avaliable, hope so though, he could probably do a better job than igoe or howard at the moment.
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 20:29:44 »

Igoe and Robbo and Hullit have one thing in common.... they won't feature tomorrow nigh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: