Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 99   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pay Up Pompey,Pompey Pay Up!  (Read 253602 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #1125 on: Friday, October 15, 2010, 12:23:25 »

You wait, they'll be turning out in DGI kits soon...

DGI - Dodgy Goods International. They were the heaviest kits in history.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1126 on: Friday, October 15, 2010, 12:25:17 »

DGI - Dodgy Goods International. They were the heaviest kits in history.

The European Union's potato sack mountains will be depleted.
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #1127 on: Friday, October 15, 2010, 16:25:31 »

What I don't understand is he is supposedly some sort of professional and aware of what his job is. I know very little about it, but surely it's regulated and his employers, being quite large can't be completely stupid, so how is he still in a job and allowed to go on with this celebrity-quest/publicity-exercise that we more commonly refer to as administration?

I hate him so much and am shocked at how this man is allowed to use football clubs as some sort of publicity vehicle for the after dinner speech circuit. Did nobody see what he did here? Does nobody see what he's doing there? Is nobody monitoring this joker?

I can only imagine he must be amazing behind the scenes, because to me all he does is act like the focal point he believes he is while trying to make everyone aware that he's some sort of administration jesus.

Insolvency Practitioners are regulated by their recognised professional body (ACCA, ICAEW, Insolvency Practitioners Association, Law Society, Secretary of State) rather than their employers. AA is regulated by the ICAEW. Every four years or so an IP's regulatory body will carry out a monitoring visit where a random selection of the IP's cases are chosen and reviewed with a fine-tooth comb. If serious/deliberate errors/omissions are found it can have serious consequences. The ICAEW are one of the toughest regulatory bodies in insolvency.

If pompey fans want to complain about AA's conduct they should definitely raise a formal complaint with the ICAEW as he will at least be made to explain his actions.

They could also try the Insolvency Practitioners Association and The Association of Business Recovery Professionals, both of which AA is a member.

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #1128 on: Friday, October 15, 2010, 17:20:14 »

I wonder what impact this could all have on us and Matt Ritchie. Either there is another fire sale of players and he slots back into their first team; the go broke and we snap him up for free; or they get a buyer who invests in the playing squad, meaning he's surplus to requirements there and we have to pay a fee to get him here.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1129 on: Friday, October 15, 2010, 19:15:07 »

Insolvency Practitioners are regulated by their recognised professional body (ACCA, ICAEW, Insolvency Practitioners Association, Law Society, Secretary of State) rather than their employers. AA is regulated by the ICAEW. Every four years or so an IP's regulatory body will carry out a monitoring visit where a random selection of the IP's cases are chosen and reviewed with a fine-tooth comb. If serious/deliberate errors/omissions are found it can have serious consequences. The ICAEW are one of the toughest regulatory bodies in insolvency.

If pompey fans want to complain about AA's conduct they should definitely raise a formal complaint with the ICAEW as he will at least be made to explain his actions.

They could also try the Insolvency Practitioners Association and The Association of Business Recovery Professionals, both of which AA is a member.
Without taking anything away from (as always) a very informative post from BR, surely these things would only really apply in the case of serious professional misconduct. And I don't think anyone's alleging any professional breach per se, more that he's a bit of an arse who hasn't done a terribly good job.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #1130 on: Friday, October 15, 2010, 21:35:05 »

What I want to know is how pauld is going to spend all his spare time once the mess at Portsmouth is finally resolved?

Are there any other injustices he's planning to research and provide us with a blow by blow account of?

Or will he continue his somewhat unhealthy obsession with AA and whatever he chooses to fuck up next?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1131 on: Friday, October 15, 2010, 21:49:56 »

I shall concentrate on the shortcomings of all things manufactured by the poloneck enthusiasts in Cupertino.

Looks like they're all friends again now and AA was, astonishingly, greatly overdramatising the whole thing in a "clever" attempt at brinksmanship. I bet he's got an iPhone, too.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1132 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 17:39:13 »

Portsmouth are likely to fold as they are unable to continue trading, says a lawyer for the club's most recent owner Balram Chanrai.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/9120108.stm
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #1133 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 17:44:02 »

If any of you are able to watch BBC South Today,they've just said that there will be a live
interview with AA in the next few minutes.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Sussex

« Reply #1134 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 17:45:21 »

I'm right onto it Mr Mayes.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1135 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 17:46:11 »

Lap it up Andrew, didn't get TV time with us.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #1136 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 17:50:05 »

Apparently Gaydamak not happy with certain guarantees.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #1137 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 17:50:42 »

No interview with AA just the reporter stating the Gaydemak unhappy with proposed deal
and AA hoping to talk with him,over the weekend.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1138 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 17:54:56 »

Ah he'll agree eventually.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #1139 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 17:55:44 »

I think we all need to focus on what is really important here - that we'll most likely be able to buy Ritchie at a low price and possibly get him for free if Pompey do go out of business.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 99   Go Up
Print
Jump to: