Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bad News for the Wycombe Game  (Read 4006 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 12:42:45 »

Andy Hall has been confirmed as the ref: http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~1805790,00.html

If you think you remember his name, it's because he's the ref that gave a penalty against Jerel Ifil for high foot last season against Hartlepool http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/search/4152120.Swindon_Town_0_Hartlepool_1/

Oh dear.
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 12:48:02 »

I've always thought him to be one of the better ones tbh. I'll never get over that cunt Lee Mason's performance at Leeds 2 years ago, the worst display I've ever seen and in the last few weeks I see him on MOTD doing Premiership stuff, baffling.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 13:06:00 »

I've always thought him to be one of the better ones tbh. I'll never get over that cunt Lee Mason's performance at Leeds 2 years ago, the worst display I've ever seen and in the last few weeks I see him on MOTD doing Premiership stuff, baffling.
That Leeds game was terrible. I don't think anything quite compares with Mr Danson's effort in our match against Luton though!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 13:25:45 »

That Singhs always been a bit of a fucker as well.

And the one v Rovers a couple of years back, when Ifil and the Tit got sent off?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 13:31:08 »

That was Andy D'Urso I think.
Barry Scott

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 13:31:47 »

Danson when we played Luton was the worst reffing I've ever seen. I think it was the only game i've ever watched where you knew both sets of fans were baffled and had no idea what way the ref wanted the score to be. I think it was also the first time i've wanted to kill a ref.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 13:34:55 »

Danson when we played Luton was the worst reffing I've ever seen. I think it was the only game i've ever watched where you knew both sets of fans were baffled and had no idea what way the ref wanted the score to be. I think it was also the first time i've wanted to kill a ref.
The only time I've ever seen a player sent off for playing keepie-up
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 13:41:23 »

Thats the fucker, cheers
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 13:45:57 »

Andy Hall has been confirmed as the ref: http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~1805790,00.html

If you think you remember his name, it's because he's the ref that gave a penalty against Jerel Ifil for high foot last season against Hartlepool http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/search/4152120.Swindon_Town_0_Hartlepool_1/

Oh dear.

He owes us one.

I hope he knows this.
glos_robin

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 14:05:14 »

He owes us one.

I hope he knows this.
That was the game where my 'mate' was the lino, needless to say I still aint really spoke to him since!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 14:19:56 »

I've always thought Darren Deadman to be a useless cunt.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 14:42:44 »

This will be a test.  Im coming with my 6 year old daughter .  And possibly my 7 year old nephew as well.

If he's a shit ref and I manage to get through the match without letting out a stream of invective in front of them wait for the explosion back in 'nam on Saturday night!

Never knowingly overstated.
Doore

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 14:49:33 »

This will be a test.  Im coming with my 6 year old daughter .  And possibly my 7 year old nephew as well.

If he's a shit ref and I manage to get through the match without letting out a stream of invective in front of them wait for the explosion back in 'nam on Saturday night!

A few season's back my old man and I took my (then) 12 year old step-sister to a few games (my memory fails me as to which ones).  A couple of these were shocking performances from both our boys and the ref - the list of "what's a...?" questions she asked her mum later that evening was quite worrying...
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 15:21:38 »

And the one v Rovers a couple of years back, when Ifil and the Tit got sent off?

Actually it was Rob Styles.With the mistakes that he made last season, i can't believe that
Stuart Atwell is now a fully fledged Premiership referee.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 16:41:18 »

Actually it was Rob Styles.With the mistakes that he made last season, i can't believe that
Stuart Atwell is now a fully fledged Premiership referee.

It was Styles...complete nob. Prem refs should stay where they are, fucking up the that Div and leave ours alone.  I think Attwell may also have been a Prem ref last season.

Hall did something horrible at the weekend...can't remember what...I'll do a bit of research.

In fact it was the Cardiff v Newcastle game weekend previous...he didn't give Cardiff a couple of stone wallers, and generally got decisions wrong...remember thinking who's this cunt, didn't realise he was the HPool idiot.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 16:54:46 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: