Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 4D v flammableBen Official Matchday Thread.....  (Read 1885 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 23:03:44 »

.....will be started soon By Mex  Smiley ( even though the one I started against Southend was slated, yet we still won  Angry)
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 01:22:23 by flammableBen » Logged
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 23:09:41 »

Started the day before, I will have to change my prediction.  This is not a wise thing to do.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 23:32:49 »

impatience is not a virtue
flammableBen

« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 23:42:22 »

It's today (Saturday) then is it?

4D, by TEF rules which go back to the dawn of time, older than Aslan (aka Reg) himself, your early morning announcement of the late night thread means that you have to either:

A)post at least once in this thread every hour until 11am in the morning.

OR...

B)Take a picture of yourself with the word "TEF" written on your forehead. Holding a bit of paper which says "I'm very sorry fB, love 4d".

Failure to complete one of these tasks will leave you banned for a week, or 3 days, whenever Tuesday afternoon is.

Good luck.
flammableBen

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 01:21:29 »

I feel a bit bad that 4D hasn't logged on to see that he's failed challenge A. But then he shouldn't be starting matchday threads stupidly early to try and be clever.

4D, I'll keep an eye out for when you next log on, and when you do you've got three hours to complete task B. Or face a few days TEF ban.

You should probably PM me when you log in and read this, I can tell if you've been on here and ignored it, and I'll make sure there's no way you can miss it.

I'll lock this thread now. Someone can start a proper matchday thread at an appropriate time.

Good luck 4D.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: