Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekend Betting  (Read 22137 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:20:27 »

Had a look today again and York's price has got smaller, it has moved from 5/4 to 4/5 for an away win tonight. Also Montenegro tomorrow have been backed in from 10/11 to 4/6.

Hi Penhill....so has Barrows price gone out...sometimes these punts are aimed at making Barrows price bigger and they lump on late in the day.
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:25:21 »

Didn't check to be honest, i don't think it is because apparently there has been over £100,000 staked on this game which is by far more than any other fixture this week, i think Barrow could be going through a Weymouth situation. Plus they got dicked at home 6-1 by Rushden & Diamonds at the weekend.

I understand what you mean though i read in an article the other day that it happens on managerial sackings, they back a manager right in to be sacked and when the price shortens stack 5 times as much on them to stay, happend with Benitez last season. I honestly think this is a sure thing hence why i backed it with my own money!

If "Practice makes perfect" and "nobody is perfect" why bother waste time practicing when there is beer to be drank.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:25:44 »

Cheers Penhill Red. I am getting on this and have backed York to be winning at half time and full time and stuck them in an accumulator with soem internationals for tomorrow. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wish I had had more to put on this actually... but I forgot about the fact I'd suggested to my girlfriend we go to the cinema and see District 9 tomorrow. If my bet tonight doesn't come in I now can't afford to go. She is not happy about this!!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:28:25 »

Good luck think your onto a good one...i dont gamble anymore but when i did i wouldnt touch non lge matches...to be honest though if York has come in that much Barrow should be a fair bit bigger....
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:29:30 »

What price did you get on them to win? I got 5/4 yesturday, today it's either evens or 4/5 depends where you go i think.

If "Practice makes perfect" and "nobody is perfect" why bother waste time practicing when there is beer to be drank.
Dazzza

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:29:54 »

I have for tonight a treble:

York win
Portugal Win
England win

Dazzza

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:30:13 »

Got evens on York with Ladbrokes

Spy

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:33:31 »

What price did you get on them to win? I got 5/4 yesturday, today it's either evens or 4/5 depends where you go i think.

Yes York is now down to Evens with Ladbrokes.

I got 13/5 for York at half and full time with William Hill.
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:33:37 »

Stuck £25 on York tonight at evens.

Also a BSP accumulator:

Cambridge v Altrincham - Home Win
Kettering v Gateshead - Home Win
Oxford v Luton - Draw
Stevenage v Eastbourne - Home Win

£10 stake pays £150 - guarantee Oxford will fuck that up though!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:35:12 »

just stuck £30 on york and £25 on montenegro.
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:36:28 »

Good luck think your onto a good one...i dont gamble anymore but when i did i wouldnt touch non lge matches...to be honest though if York has come in that much Barrow should be a fair bit bigger....

To be honest i was only tempted into it this time because it is the same person who told me about the FGR v Grays game last year that i mentioned earlier in the thread and it's very similar circumstances regarding money being staked. I just hope it comes in otherwise i woul have lost a enough money for a right piss up and i will feel a complete dick for telling people, but i am confident it will win.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:38:58 »

Dont worry...they should win.
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:39:53 »

Yeah of course, who the fuck are Barrow? The mighty York will trash them!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 18:08:46 »

fuck it i'm lumping on it.
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 18:16:36 »

If you put more than £100 on York to win the price shortens to 4/6 apparently, i think you get the first £100 at evens though. Useless info really because it's more money than york's team cost to put together

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: