Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What do you like in your sandwiches?  (Read 5542 times)
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 06:20:20 »

There are those that think we prefer prawn salad:

lunnyboy, swindon says...
11:58pm Sun 2 Aug 09
Dont worry what them idiots say on the town end forum . They are all a bunch of prawn salad munching boring anoraks !!!Dont worry what them idiots say on the town end forum . They are all a bunch of prawn salad munching boring anoraks !!!

Bottom of the comments on the Adver's FULL TIME match report.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/4524427.FULL_TIME__Town_0_Plymouth_Argyle_2/

Me ... quite fond of sausage and brown sauce.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 06:32:29 »

ah, how sweet of him to think of us.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 06:38:36 »

I'm quite partial to corned beef, with tomato, onion and mustard. On granary.

Although a nice, crisp prawn salad sandwich makes a pleasant change.

It's All Good..............
dell boy

« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 08:03:49 »

A lot of ThisIs posters have more than one user name, it's great they talk to themselves, agreeing with themselves trying to make it look like there is a majority agreeing with their view. If you haven't got two sign-names on ThisIs forum or at least two names when you make comments at the end of Adver reports you are a nobody.

Regarding sandwiches: Cheese and Tomato and a packet of plain crisps always a winner for me.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 08:27:58 »

Regarding sandwiches: Cheese and Tomato and a packet of plain crisps always a winner for me.

For me also, along with a ham and cheese as well.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Sussex

« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 08:35:11 »

Good painter that Munch bloke. Sonic probably knows him, being Norwegian and that.

Tuna Mayo and cheese.
flammableBen

« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 09:47:36 »

[url width=300 height=300]http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/97/007397.jpg[/url]

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 09:48:17 »

I like langoustine, or other fruit de mer, with slithers of wholemeal bread and home made mayonnaise, dusted with either Cayenne pepper or paprika.

As regards the TEF being a sanctuary for the  prawn sandwich brigade....it must be said that at the end of season do a couple of years back some TEF'ers applied the Mr Bean technique of langoustine consumption.

http://www.clevver.com/movies/video/22314/mr-beans-holiday-video-clip-bean-eats-langoustine.html
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 10:13:37 »

I like langoustine, or other fruit de mer, with slithers of wholemeal bread and home made mayonnaise, dusted with either Cayenne pepper or paprika.

As regards the TEF being a sanctuary for the  prawn sandwich brigade....it must be said that at the end of season do a couple of years back some TEF'ers applied the Mr Bean technique of langoustine consumption.

http://www.clevver.com/movies/video/22314/mr-beans-holiday-video-clip-bean-eats-langoustine.html

As someone who had a go at DRS about being pretentious about drizzling olive oil over their food, this is as about as poncey as a sandwich can get! Cheesy
Barry Scott

« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 10:45:54 »

I love a good sarny. Hot fillings like Sausage are the shit, but I have a fondness for Italian meats.

My favourite would be fresh French or Italian bread with a light drizzling of Garlic Olive Oil, with either Parma Ham or Spianata Calabrese (which is possibly the most amazing salami on the planet and is available from Anna & Franco's in Gorse Hill).
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 10:57:05 »

two blondes with large breasts...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 12:03:20 »

Sausage and brown sauce is always good. I'm also quite fond of cheese and tomato with some sort of salt and vinegar flavoured potato-based snack
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 12:54:20 »

Mine is Mayo, wiltshire ham, brie and cranberry. Fresh bread.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Dazzza

« Reply #13 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 13:26:28 »

A good brie and bacon although the bread is equally important as the filling or it’s a train wreck.

Otherwise a fucking good old fashioned cheese and onion.

flammableBen

« Reply #14 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 13:29:32 »

I've taken to a Mayo, Brie, Bacon and Tomato, which came from combining the brie and bacon with the BLT. Obviously the need for lettuce is made redundant with the use of twice as much bacon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: