Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What a fucking pikey!  (Read 1709 times)
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 09:57:30 »

A Coventry City football player has been ordered to pay £1,600 after rubbish including his personal documents was dumped in a country lane.

Freddy Eastwood, 25, of Kidderminster, Worcestershire, admitted paying someone to dispose of his waste without them having an environmental permit.

Letters and bank statements were amongst waste found by a passer-by in a lane near Sedgley, Staffordshire.

The football club has not commented on the matter.

A spokeswoman for South Staffordshire Council said Mr Eastwood told council officers he had paid a man £120 to dispose of the rubbish for him.

He was fined £750 and ordered to pay £830 in council costs.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 10:02:10 »

I suppose it never enters a Pikey's head to do something socially responsible, fair play to the Council for catching the cunt.
Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 11:15:36 »

He really is a pikey.

Send him to Gillingham, said the judge.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 13:21:47 »

gippo bastard!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 13:25:17 »

If you were going to dump a bunch of rubbish in a lay by, you think you'd be smart enough to remove things with a name and address on.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 13:55:37 »

If you were going to dump a bunch of rubbish in a lay by, you think you'd be smart enough to remove things with a name and address on.
Really? If you're dumping rubbish in a layby, I'd pretty much assume you were a class A moron right there (erm, not you Nemo, the rubbish dumper in question)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 14:05:29 »

....can we tow him to Swindon please?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: