Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: rhys evans  (Read 6585 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 08:50:11 »

Unfortunately we did once have a team so bad that Talia was  Crying  :shock:  :? player of the season.
McLovin

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 08:52:26 »

Sweet Jesus. I knew it. Something that bad you don't forget.  A bit like Richard Dryden's debut own goal with his arse.  Sad
Piemonte

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 09:06:40 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Sweet Jesus. I knew it. Something that bad you don't forget.  A bit like Richard Dryden's debut own goal with his arse.  Sad

That was the most likley own goal ever, given the size of his ample backside
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 09:48:43 »

Quote from: "grayx"
We had some great away wins that championship winning season, enjoyed the 4-1 at Rovers.  

Horlock picked up a proper hat-trick as well that day, left foot, right foot and a header.

HAPPY DAYS!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/legodcuervo/kev1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/legodcuervo/kev2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/legodcuervo/kev3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/legodcuervo/kev4.jpg
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 09:54:54 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
Don't think Flowers actually played though did he?

We actually had Flowers on loan twice.....he played a couple in his first spell and 5 in his second.

Flowers and Fjortoft snog anyone  Oops,

He does a bit of stuff on 5Live now and is highly informative and witty, more to come I suspect.

gay!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/legodcuervo/jantim.jpg
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 14:52:44 »

Quote from: "Tails"
I can't believe no one has mentioned Talia playing an absolute blinder at Charlton away in 99/00. They were top we were bottom, we won 1-0 thanks to Talia. Best performance I've EVER seen from a goalkeeper. He was superb.

Suprisingly, Hammond gets my vote for two back to back home performances standing in for Digby back in 1993 (towards the end of the season when Bodin was winning the games 1-0 for us at the other end).  One of the games was vs Barnsley, he was like a leaping Salmon, can't remember the other team...Reg?
Dazzza

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 18:16:10 »

Anyone know that Rhys was a target for Leeds?

http://www.clubcall.com/vsite/vcontent/content/transnews/0,10869,5034-143502-19728-33214-176720-11847-5024-layout104-160718-news-item,00.html

Leeds United target Rhys Evans looks likely to reject the advances of United manager Kevin Blackwell and sign a new deal with Swindon Town.

The Whites are in the market for a new goalkeeper to act as cover to Neil Sullivan and the club were tracking Evans' situation with the Robins.

Leeds are likely to turn their attention to Ian Bennett but it is believed that Sheffield United are also interested in the Birmingham goalkeeper. Call 0904 064 1003 for full details.

There you have it.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 18:29:51 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
I can't believe no one has mentioned Talia playing an absolute blinder at Charlton away in 99/00. They were top we were bottom, we won 1-0 thanks to Talia. Best performance I've EVER seen from a goalkeeper. He was superb.

Suprisingly, Hammond gets my vote for two back to back home performances standing in for Digby back in 1993 (towards the end of the season when Bodin was winning the games 1-0 for us at the other end).  One of the games was vs Barnsley, he was like a leaping Salmon, can't remember the other team...Reg?

Only just noticed this one.....Hammond didn't play at the end of 92/93 when Zipppy kept on scoring ......he had a spell earlier in the season where the 1-0 Barnsley game fits......a lot would rate his finest performance when we won 1-0 at the Hammers with a late deflected free kick.

Unfortunately his good spell ended with a load of goals being shipped including the notorious 3-3 draw at Posh....with the inept kick out.

Fraser came back in after a 3-0 lFA CUp loss.
red macca

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 21:01:12 »

best performance had to be mildy against portsmouth,chris hay scored broke his nose mildy well we know what happened there,and to cap it off we went top of the league.
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 02:04:22 »

Quote from: "deanored"
best performance had to be mildy against portsmouth,chris hay scored broke his nose mildy well we know what happened there,and to cap it off we went top of the league.

Was that live on sky?
I seem to remember Mildy getting the champagne ice bucket to nurse his swollen man-sacks?

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 02:35:10 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "RobertT"

Only just noticed this one.....Hammond didn't play at the end of 92/93 when Zipppy kept on scoring ......he had a spell earlier in the season where the 1-0 Barnsley game fits......a lot would rate his finest performance when we won 1-0 at the Hammers with a late deflected free kick.

Unfortunately his good spell ended with a load of goals being shipped including the notorious 3-3 draw at Posh....with the inept kick out.

Fraser came back in after a 3-0 lFA CUp loss.

Think losing 3-2 at Filbert St after being 2-0 up with 5 mins to go has got to be worse !  Sad

Paul

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 12:45:02 »

Quote from: "deanored"

and its all been downhill and shit since...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: