Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why are the Jews hated so much?  (Read 2694 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 07:39:08 »

Blessed are the cheese makers

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 08:46:07 »

I don't know a lot about the Jewish religion, but it is basically the same as christianity BC I would think. The reasons why some dislike/ hate them are already covered & are basically because they are percieved to be different thereby making a handy scapegoat for any problems that can be found to blame on them.
Looking at history I would say that their religion is a darn sight more peaceful than Islam, & allows them to integrate pretty well into general society.
There is little doubt that they have been persecuted over the centuries with no valid reason, & one reason I think is that they haven't had a state of their own to live in, so have had to live in countries where another religion dominates.
I have a great deal of sympathy for Israel the state, and all they have ever done is defend them selves. People forget that the occupation of the West bank & Gaza only took place because the Arab states tried to wipe Israel off of the map.
Whilst I have some sympathy towards the Palestinians too, you just have to look at some of the crackpot countries that back their "cause",  to lose a lot of that.

From the Dark Side
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 09:09:53 »

I don't know a lot about the Jewish religion, but it is basically the same as christianity BC I would think.

Soapy Tit Wank Stop and think about that a sec. Until Jesus came there was no religion of Christianity as Christians follow the teachings of Christ. Christianity evolved from Judaism, although lots of Jews didn't convert to Christianity so we still have Jews today.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 09:13:19 »

Soapy Tit Wank Stop and think about that a sec. Until Jesus came there was no religion of Christianity as Christians follow the teachings of Christ. Christianity evolved from Judaism, although lots of Jews didn't convert to Christianity so we still have Jews today.
Thats what I said didn't I (perhaps not very well) . BC = Before Christ. ie The Old Testament (He was a jew BTW)

From the Dark Side
flammableBen

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 09:19:15 »

Weird wording I think. "Basically the same as christianity BC" is a weird wording when Christianity didn't exist BC. Made me double think as well although I got what you meant.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: