Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reasons for Coxy to shun the big time and stay here at little Swindon  (Read 9277 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 13:31:44 »

dont fucking sell him. simple. fuck it  we have his contract. why should we sell him? we're not broke. fucking hang on to the little cunt.

and less of the fucking little swindon. fucking wankers.

idealy yes but hes out of contract next season so we can risk it and just not sell him and hope we do well enought for him to sign a new contract, or he will go for free is it worth the risk?

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 13:38:04 »

morrison will be sold in the summer.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 15:54:43 »

Ideally he signs a new contract and stays for at least next season

If we keep him and dont do much next season the board would get even more shit for allowing him to run his contract down and go for fuck all.

Unless he signs a new deal they are either unambitous and or finacially inept in the eyes of some people.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 16:33:46 »

tony mowbry has openly said he is keeping tabs also
santasdead

« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 16:39:13 »

I'm going to put the lottery on at the weekend - win it and i'l buy coxy with all my the winnings, apart from the million i will giv to him as a payment for staying at swindon for the rest of his career, with the club still paying him with the money i pay for him....

i think that will solve any problems.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 16:40:24 »

I think we should sell him for an undisclosed fee

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 16:52:17 »

when did fucking leicester or fulham or west fucking brom become a better option than us. fuck it lets have some ambition, we have as much fucking history as them cunts and we were competing at there level and sometimes above in the not to distant past.

how about we big ourselves up a bit, promotion push next year then 2 years in championship before premier. my reckoning cox could be playing in the top flight with us by the time hes 25.
santasdead

« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 16:59:22 »

how about we big ourselves up a bit, promotion push next year then 2 years in championship before premier. my reckoning cox could be playing in the top flight with us by the time hes 25.

True,but the word could,could put him off. As far as ambition goes, we have alot, wel the fans do, whether the club has the same is a different matter. Surely the ambition is to be top flight in the next x years, its whether the clubs x is the same number as the fan's x.

For me, we could be in the top flight before he's 25, however that would need a hell of a lot of investment from the board & a complete turn around on the pitch. we could get a bunch of players in summer and they could turn out to gel just aswell as the trash we've seen this year. if wilson has said to cox "im rebuilding from scratch" then i think we may have a chance of keeping him..otherwise seeya!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 16:59:45 »

when did fucking leicester or fulham or west fucking brom become a better option than us. fuck it lets have some ambition, we have as much fucking history as them cunts and we were competing at there level and sometimes above in the not to distant past.

It's fair to say none of those clubs have beaten us this season.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 17:05:35 »

I think that Mexico Red is one of the deluded fans that my man Fitton spoke of earlier this season Smiley
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 17:10:29 »

im not deluded, we are dog shit at the moment, but fuck it, if some northen spastics like wigan can do it, why cant we.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 18:47:19 »

actually, I think Leicester are generally a bigger team than us, on the basis that this is their first season at this level is it not?

Middlesbrough and Villa being in the hunt suggests it's very unlikely he'll be here next season.  What we need is for every one of these scouts to be reporting back he's a must buy, rather than 1 or 2 of them.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 19:21:33 »

It's fair to say none of those clubs have beaten us this season.

Don't think they've beaten us for years.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 12:33:57 »

Am I right in thinking that at the end of this season Coxy will have only a year left on his contract with us ?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 12:37:25 »

Am I right in thinking that at the end of this season Coxy will have only a year left on his contract with us ?

yes
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: