Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: police punching young swindon fan saturday  (Read 11432 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 13:13:21 »

the shit has totally hit the fan.
Was that deliberate?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 13:16:50 »

Was that deliberate?

You've lost me.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #77 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 13:27:00 »

Hit the fan? Think about it Jonny.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 13:37:00 »

OK, I get it now. Obviously that wasn't deliberate, wish it had been though as it was quite clever.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #79 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 13:47:00 »

Would have been even better as "filth hit the fan."
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 13:57:17 »

Whatever the rights or wrongs of what they did to the kid (and I reckon he was a lot less than 16), the fact was that Police and stewards came piling down the stairs with no regard to the safety of people coming up the stairs including my own.
During the game, you can kind of accept that, but when people are leaving the ground it's putting people in danger. At least two of us got knocked over and it could have been a lot worse.

I'm in agreement on this I was in the queue when the coppers came charging through, I had to pull my sister out of the way through fear of her getting hurt by the charging coppers, it would not have hurt them to have tried to walk through quickly shouting "police coming through" or words to that effect as a warning but they think they can do what they like, then the stewards follow them through also knocking into everyone - bang out of order.

pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 21:47:08 »

I been round the block enough to realise they over reacted. If anything the should of thrown the cunt out a few rows to the left of me. Annoying twat although i had pleasure telling the suited steward what a cunt he was on the way out.

If you're talking about me, you're a cunt....... Wink

If you're talking about the bloke who looked like he'd stuck his both his arms in the mains and his gobshite mates, then I agree entirely......
luke80

« Reply #82 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 20:27:05 »

The kid turned to us (whilst being man-handled to the ground). He looked totally distraught and mouthed "I haven't done anything wrong". I really felt for him. Mind you I didn't see what he did to cause such a ridiculous reaction from the policeman.

The stewards were so annoying for telling us to sit down the whole time. Some of the ones around me were OK saying we understand where you're coming from, but we're just doing our job. However, a couple of them got shirty when we said that the Leeds fans near us were still standing and nothing was being done about it. They were total pricks.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #83 on: Friday, March 20, 2009, 09:54:45 »

All the stewards we spoke to were fucking diamonds. One of them was giving us tips on where to find slags in Leeds. He said "you'll be right, it's giro day!"

Genius.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 20:52:29 »

Any updates on this situation?

The fann...not the slags,

but then again...im all ears!

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 09:46:08 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7988828.stm

Having been constantly filmed by the boys in blue over the last 20 odd years its always nice when they get shot with their own gun.

Without this footage the Old Bill would of said he was shouting abuse etc etc etc.

I hope they get fucked over for this!

Clems Army!
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 10:32:29 »

Yep anyone who has 'the police are basically always right' mentality just look at the footage.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 13:03:07 »

Bunch of cunts, i hope the Knob who did this loses his job and pension,as well as going down for a stretch. The met have got a shitty reputation for being nothing but thugs in uniform and this does nothing to disprove this theory.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 13:53:57 »

The rule is simple....

Dont tar everyone with the same brush:

Not all football fans are hoolys.

Not all coppers are heavy handed wankers.

Just weed out the ones that are...

Clems Army!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 13:58:18 »

I'm not sure you can judge too much from that clip. It looks like there had been something going on before the start of the film and then it looks like he is (at minimum) trying his best to wind the police up prior to them pushing him. Not saying that whatever he was doing justified the police response, but he wasn't just walking along the street minding his own business either.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: