Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: police punching young swindon fan saturday  (Read 11416 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 17:05:12 »

I thought the police were a bit heavy handed, but the kid didn't exactly go quietly when they tried arresting him. I suppose the coppers would call it 'reasonable force'.`
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 17:35:48 »

fucking 25th anniversary of miners strike and you start fucking around with yorkshire police, did you not need any more a reminder on how they dont fuck about?

I remember what the Police were like at Mansfield the day we won Div 4.
IIRC that was during the Miners Strike, and the bastards were slapping people around left, right & centre for no apparent reason.  Other than the fact that there was a lot of us & we were singing a lot.

Never underestimate the capability of the Old Bill to give someone a kicking for No reason.
Especially someone who looks like they won't put up much of a fight.
It saves them having to pick on some big bastard who might just give it back.
(End of Rant)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:52:04 »

I remember what the Police were like at Mansfield the day we won Div 4.
IIRC that was during the Miners Strike, and the bastards were slapping people around left, right & centre for no apparent reason.  Other than the fact that there was a lot of us & we were singing a lot.

Never underestimate the capability of the Old Bill to give someone a kicking for No reason.
Especially someone who looks like they won't put up much of a fight.
It saves them having to pick on some big bastard who might just give it back.
(End of Rant)

They don't tend to do it for no reason whilst being filmed though.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:54:43 »

fucking 25th anniversary of miners strike and you start fucking around with yorkshire police, did you not need any more a reminder on how they dont fuck about?
Mex most of the Bill were from elsewhere my mates from the City and the Met earned as much for that as they did in a normal year (yes, I twatted the pair of them in the reconstruction of the Battle of Orgreave)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:08:59 »

The lad may well have done something to warrant being singled out, even nicked. But it doesn't necessarily follow that merits being repeatedly punched in the face. I didn't see what kicked it off, but from where I was stood it looked like they were smashing his head into the wall. Which is a bit on top, tbh. But then I don't know what he did - if he took a swing at the copper, for example, then whether the force used was excessive or not, he was certainly asking for it. If all he did was have a go at the Leeds fans, then it was well OTT.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:09:12 »

They don't tend to do it for no reason whilst being filmed though.

I think you will find the camera (which is theirs) has no film in it if at any point there is incriminating evidence.

FWIW I don't think they are as bad as they were 15-20 years ago, when giving football fans a kicking was just seen as a good sport. 

A bit like fox hunting for the rich Smiley
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:18:46 »

I didnt see the incident obviously but lets be honest, if he was getting a beating its probably because he did something to warrant one.

Police dont just pick a random person and beat him.

Unless your black.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:25:23 »

which wouldnt be random then?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:44:51 »

I didnt see the incident obviously but lets be honest, if he was getting a beating its probably because he did something to warrant one.

Police dont just pick a random person and beat him.

My experience in the early 90s at QPR didnt actually happen then DV? Only that bastard had a dog as well.

Coppers are like football fans....lots of nice ones and some utter Cunts.

I dont defend hoolys and i wont take Coppers standing up for the Cunts in their ranks either.

I saw the lad gobbing at Leeds fans who were doing the same...the copper pushed him and he pushed him back...mistake IMO ,you should never strike or hit a copper.
However Copper went apeshit and jabbed him a few times.

I couldnt really see if the Copper had been hit first in the melee so cannot comment if:
 A. He was right in giving the yob a smack.
B. Over reacted in his attempt to detain a minor.
Either one of the above is correct and there should be consequences for either party when proven.
It pettered out but could of got alot worse.

My only complaint is that there didnt seem to be any police on the Leeds side of the partition allowing the Leeds fans to walk 300 yards to hurl abuse.
CORRECTION - there were two old bill on the Leeds side with the Camera who then decide to cross to the Swindon side to get better coverage (If the Copper is in the wrong i am sure the coverage will be 'lost')....so even more Leeds fans ran to the barrier.
The kids old man was in a hell of a state and was taken to one side by a copper at the gates ...he said his son was 15 and had been punched in the face by a policeman.

Maybe we will find out what happened...one way or tother.

I thought the Stewards were ok at Leeds.

It always better if you can stand at the match especially if you are at the back but i didnt think they were heavy handed or Wankerish like the pricks at Swansea and that fucking jobsworth at Brighton. Most Leeds fans were sat down too.

Clems Army!
Spencer_White

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 20:01:06 »

I wasnt there. But the young Swindon fan obviously was being a cunt, probably about to jump the barrier and attack the Leeds fans, probably had a knife or a gun and was probably about to murder the police officer.

So the steward was right to strangle him, whilst the police officer punched him 3 times in the face and then smashed his head into the wall.

Basically other Swindon fans are shite on the shoe of society, and you shouldnt waste LEEDS (cunts) taxpayers money by wasting 30 seconds of a police officers precious time reading a complaint. After all, he will only have had a proper beating, spent the night in the cells, and be back up to Leeds for a court appearance.

Not worth two shits other Swindon fans.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 20:48:04 by Spencer_White » Logged
Spencer_White

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 20:38:19 »

Mex will tell you, last year up there we had 2 lads with us, who didnt know where the minibus was, so they waited for us outside the ground. The police told them to move, they said they were waiting for us. Got arrested for some sort of loitering charge, and they beat the shit out of them in the back of the meat waggon. He showed me the bruise on his head and it was like a fucking golf ball where they kicked him in the head. And you can all fuck off with 'he must have been doing something' because the charges were dropped.

All the Leeds fans were outside there saturday, laughing gloating. Which is why when I saw one of my mates mouthing off back I knew that I had to get him out of there because otherwise it was only going to go one way.

I fucking hate Leeds, I hate their fans, I hate going there and I hate their police.

So if you enjoy a bit of banter between fans (and if you like football then you should because its brilliant) and I saw a Yorkshire police officer repeatedly punching you or your teenage lad in the face for mouthing off maybe I wouldnt try and help you or maybe I would.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 20:42:54 »

If the lad pushed the copper back, he was asking for a slap. But for a grown man to hit a kid repeatedly in the face, and smash his head into a wall, that's just a fucking coward and a bully. He should be ashamed of himself but I suspect that kind of scrote, copper or no, lacks the capacity.
ReadingRed

Pragmatist clapper

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:13:55 »

I was about 10 feet away from the incident. It actually started BEFORE the copper arrived. The lad was on his way out, but waving over the wall at the Leeds fans.
Next thing, a steward on the OTHER side of the wall was pulling on the strings on the bottom of the lad's hoodie, pulling him over the wall and towards him.

Next, a huge black steward and a copper pile down the stairs, against the flow of people leaving their seats and causing panic. The copper grabbed the lad by the neck, and the steward on the other side still had hold of him too. By now the lad was crying and he couldn't move. A guy from in the row in front of me very calmly got involved and had his arm round them both and was trying to reassure the lad.

I have to say, I didn't see the copper banging the kid's head as some people have said - although the lad was kind of stuck across the wall as he was being held on both sides of it.

Anyway, next thing, another copper piles down the terrace, with his truncheon in the air, knocks me and a kid to the ground and puts his arm round the second guy's neck and drags him up the terrace. Then a guy in a suit arrived - Head of Security I should think - and as I got up off the ground I lost my rag, told him and the steward that they were bullies and a fucking disgrace.

Strange thing was, the steward and the Head of Security bloke were just outside, several of us shouted at them that they were bullies - and they looked rather sheepish and embarassed about it all.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:23:06 »

I rang them and they completely weren’t interested and fobbed me off telling me to write, so I filled in the form and e-mailed it through. On reflection I realise what I have done is totally pointless and the tape is just going to go missing and I don’t quite understand why I have bothered. But when I woke up this morning I was still seething with what I saw.

What pisses me off 100 times more is the fucking morons who have posted replies to this. I’m not going to beat around the bush and just tell you that you truly our either cunts, very very naive and stupid or perhaps a bit of both. I totally agree with every thing Spencer_White has said.

Fuck football fans, we're the scum of the earth and deserve everything we get
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:25:52 »

Did that little outburst make you feel any better?

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: