Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Burton Albion On The Train  (Read 5037 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 13:19:11 »

We won't go down.

I will eat the testicle that I was going to eat if Lukas made a Premiership start for Everton if we do.

make a change from Musieli and Bananas?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 13:34:04 »

Gaz, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you're coming accross as a complete and utter twat. Just stop it.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 13:39:16 »

Gaz, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you're coming accross as a complete and utter twat. Just stop it.

Agreed

Who on gods earth can honestly say they are "quite looking forward" to venturing ooop north every other week in what is the worst league in professional football

Plain bonkers
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 13:49:46 »

The original thread was started as knee jerk reaction last night after the crap performance. Looking at the table today letting it settle down although I am still pissed off, as long as we get results against Brighton, Yeovil and Orient in the next month that’s fine. I guess we are lucky in the fact that our destiny is in our own hands, which my blinkered pissed off last night view didnt see, or maybe didnt want to see, Still If we stay in L1, Norwich Watford and Charlton will be cracking away days.
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 15:30:16 »

We won't go down. But we bloody well deserve to.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 15:45:35 »

I sincerely hope you are right.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 17:34:22 »

I actually look forward to it to be honest. Winning most home and away games was quite a bit of fun last time! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS ....next season

I know what you're saying Gaz, I enjoyed the L2 season much more than the last 2, but only because it was a brief stay and we managed to go back up...next season I'm not so sure.

We've definitely regressed on the playing side, since we last went down....then Wise was backed by...well BP's mill, and other imaginary money.  Can we expect the current board to be embarrassed by being responsible for our slide and fund our way out of L2?

I've known 3 seasons of being stuck in the basement and it's is painful.

Saturday's visitors, show the way forward....it was only 2 seasons back that we pipped them for promo....now they're getting 19K crowds and are CCC bound.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 22:49:06 »

I know what you're saying Gaz, I enjoyed the L2 season much more than the last 2, but only because it was a brief stay and we managed to go back up...next season I'm not so sure.

We've definitely regressed on the playing side, since we last went down....then Wise was backed by...well BP's mill, and other imaginary money.  Can we expect the current board to be embarrassed by being responsible for our slide and fund our way out of L2?

I've known 3 seasons of being stuck in the basement and it's is painful.

Saturday's visitors, show the way forward....it was only 2 seasons back that we pipped them for promo....now they're getting 19K crowds and are CCC bound.
There weren't 19,000 there when we went. It was half empty and like a morgue. If they fail to go up this year I imagine it would revert to that pretty quickly.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 00:12:30 »

19,000? There were barely 6 when we went.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 07:29:00 »

What?! I'm sorry but if there are four teams that are even worse than us than we don't deserve to go down!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: