Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: snow  (Read 44700 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 15:26:21 »

Someone's made a massive snowman with a huge cock and balls on the old post office site in town. Made me giggle Smiley

Friend of mine made a transgender snow person earlier in the week, complete with breasts and a huge cock. I also found this quite amusing.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:28:04 »

I've been to work. Seems no other cunts have.

At least it's the weekend now. I've pushed 4 cars today, I feel warm with karma.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:28:24 »

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090206/tuk-stranded-drivers-rescued-by-army-45dbed5.html

Have been in Cornwall for 3 days and can honestly say that the blizzard at Exeter was scary..been driving 20 years and havnt seen nothing like it..people were panicking and kids were walking alongside the road with there parents...was stuck in traffic on Howden Hill from 11pm yesterday till 4am this morning..also got to say the Devon police etc were brilliant,makingsure lorry drivers and people in there cars were warm and safe,it took about 6 attempts for the grit wagons to make the hill safe..it was still pretty alarming going down it...got to Taunton had a break then had to travel 60 miles north to Bristol at 20mph only as expected to find it too dangerous to be loaded,another slow track back to Swindon from Bristol ensued.
What i did find a bit weird is how quickly you can lose your bearings when you have no visability and everything is white...you get familar on trips with certain junctions,services etc..
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:30:46 »

I was 'working' 7-4.

I too feel good, as I helped an old lady home.

(She didn't have anything worth nicking though, so it was a waste of time)

It's All Good..............
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:32:46 »

Was she single?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:36:05 »

I was 'working' 7-4.

I too feel good, as I helped an old lady home.

(She didn't have anything worth nicking though, so it was a waste of time)

Ware do you work Herthab...was in Taunton this morning,was wicked.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:43:10 »

Dont know if anyone posted this, but it made me laugh. 
http://fernley.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/snow-nottinghams-residents-a-language-issue-for-the-bbc/
I love the british sense of humour.

Never knowingly overstated.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:45:40 »

Ware do you work Herthab...was in Taunton this morning,was wicked.

Unfortunately (At the moment) I've got an office in South Petherton, a 2 minute walk from my house.
If I stilled worked out of Taunton, there is no way I would've bothered to go in. As it was there was nothing to do anyway.

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:49:02 »

axs, royal mail/the post office keep on going, so many businesses have shut early or been closed completely. grow some fucking balls!how can snow affect office work, its just a cop out. 90% of my working day is outside but i still get it done. Tongue

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:50:09 »

axs, royal mail/the post office keep on going, so many businesses have shut early or been closed completely. grow some fucking balls!how can snow affect office work, its just a cop out. 90% of my working day is outside but i still get it done. Tongue

Have a peanut.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:52:10 »

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090206/tuk-stranded-drivers-rescued-by-army-45dbed5.html

Have been in Cornwall for 3 days and can honestly say that the blizzard at Exeter was scary..been driving 20 years and havnt seen nothing like it..people were panicking and kids were walking alongside the road with there parents...was stuck in traffic on Howden Hill from 11pm yesterday till 4am this morning..also got to say the Devon police etc were brilliant,makingsure lorry drivers and people in there cars were warm and safe,it took about 6 attempts for the grit wagons to make the hill safe..it was still pretty alarming going down it...got to Taunton had a break then had to travel 60 miles north to Bristol at 20mph only as expected to find it too dangerous to be loaded,another slow track back to Swindon from Bristol ensued.
What i did find a bit weird is how quickly you can lose your bearings when you have no visability and everything is white...you get familar on trips with certain junctions,services etc..

Glad to know you are safe Leefer
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 16:58:11 »

Have a peanut.

If you can deliver it to my door for the price of a 1st class stamp, go for it Cheesy

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 17:00:22 »

Dont even start me on the bloody postman - have had no post for 3 bloody days and Ive no bloody contact lenses left as my lense mail was due 3 days ago!!

Not wearing bloody glasses all bloody weekend!!

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 17:11:21 »

but it's not on for you to have to work though jfw.should posties have to fight their way to work,then go out and work in it?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Friday, February 6, 2009, 17:17:08 »

ummm.......... yes! post is important!!  Embarrassed

normally I wouldnt give a damn but just need my lenses
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: