Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Squad evaluation post on thisis  (Read 7037 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 17:17:39 »

Make the away fans sit down!

Sing when you're standing, you only sing when you're standing!
Panda Paws

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 18:17:43 »

Townend should be a tenner, and that is that.

I agree, problem solved, so long as the product is better than it has been though.

Alot of the atmosphere at big home games comes from the people who dont come every week. Alot of the older lads seem to head left of the townend as you look at it, and it's empty there half the time. Drop the prices, get the "only come out for the big games" fans coming more ofter and watch the atmosphere improve.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 18:44:39 »

I agree, problem solved, so long as the product is better than it has been though.

Alot of the atmosphere at big home games comes from the people who dont come every week. Alot of the older lads seem to head left of the townend as you look at it, and it's empty there half the time. Drop the prices, get the "only come out for the big games" fans coming more ofter and watch the atmosphere improve.

That suggestion has always seemed like a no brainer to me, not quite sure why the board haven't cottoned on, as they are pretty astute in most areas.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, January 23, 2009, 09:27:18 »

Hello Panda Paws....nice to meet you at Orient....are you going to Millwall??

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: