Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: your second-favourite sport?  (Read 7346 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 11:37:44 »

Ice Hockey my 2nd favourite. Never have time to go see the Wildcats as much as I'd like, but I knew their best player last season so he used to sort me out a bit. Like the Maple Leafs in the NHL and hope to go and watch them one day.

Didn't know you were a Wildcats fan Leggett, might give me someone to talk to if I went because no one else I know likes it!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 11:40:44 »

Cricket, Snooker, F1 in no particular order.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 11:42:29 »

boxing

officially blacker than the night.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 12:09:27 »

mulley, you work with endicott? i got told about his previous game here, seems to be out to proove himself after getting released by the Cats.

tails my boy, i've been going off and on (almost always off, but one or two games a season Tongue ) for about 9 years, my schoolfriend introduced me to it. proper good fun! i'm not mega knowledgeable about it, but i defo wanna get into it more!

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 12:17:12 »

Yeah I used to get free tickets at school and got into it then. Went off it for a few years but meeting one of their players last season got me back into it.

I must try and catch them again one time.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 12:48:55 »

Ice Hockey my 2nd favourite. Never have time to go see the Wildcats as much as I'd like, but I knew their best player last season so he used to sort me out a bit. Like the Maple Leafs in the NHL and hope to go and watch them one day.

Didn't know you were a Wildcats fan Leggett, might give me someone to talk to if I went because no one else I know likes it!

Seen the Leafs couple of years back, was a brilliant experience, great venue and the atmosphere was good, definitely worth doing.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 12:55:17 »

I've seen the Boston Bruins beat the Florida Panthers. The entire Florida roster were Canadian.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 13:00:40 »

Golf,like playing but not very good..been to watch the last 3 opens,want to go to Loch Lomond this year to see the Scottish Open,ime already looking forward to Wentworth and the English and Welsh Tournaments this year.
On a completly different note i enjoyed watching Baltimore beat Tennesse last night in the American footy,used to watch it alot.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 13:21:07 »

mulley, you work with endicott? i got told about his previous game here, seems to be out to proove himself after getting released by the Cats.

tails my boy, i've been going off and on (almost always off, but one or two games a season Tongue ) for about 9 years, my schoolfriend introduced me to it. proper good fun! i'm not mega knowledgeable about it, but i defo wanna get into it more!

Yep, and the former legend that is Grant Bailey

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
DMR

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 13:31:10 »

My second favourite sport would be golf, the first is cricket (both watching and playing).

Football these days is languishing in third.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 13:33:48 »

Cricket's got to be one of the most boring spectator sports in the world.

Golf's shite, as is any motor racing, as is rugby.

Apart from football, the only other sport I enjoy is boxing.

It's All Good..............
DMR

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 13:34:56 »

Cricket's got to be one of the most boring spectator sports in the world.

Golf's shite, as is any motor racing, as is rugby.

Apart from football, the only other sport I enjoy is boxing.

You should have watched the Aussies/Saffas Twenty20 this morning, amazing stuff.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 13:40:57 »

You should have watched the Aussies/Saffas Twenty20 this morning, amazing stuff.

To be fair, I don't mind 20/20, as it's quite fast paced. Test matches though, Zzzzzzzzzz!

Play for my villages 2nd eleven in the summer, but more for the laugh than anything.

It's All Good..............
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 14:29:05 »

The sweet science for me. Should be a good year for it with some big bouts.

I am also really getting into track cycling, on the back of Victoria Pendleton's exploits in the summer.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 14:37:22 »

Rugby union and cricket.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: