Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Israel, getting away with it again...  (Read 30746 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 12:04:34 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7800985.stm

I wonder how long they will continue to get away with their barbaric opression of the Palestinians? It makes me sick. Nothing will get done though will it? Boooo

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
adje

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 12:38:24 »

maybe Barack will sort it!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:02:19 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7800985.stm

I wonder how long they will continue to get away with their barbaric opression of the Palestinians? It makes me sick. Nothing will get done though will it? Boooo

I wonder how long idiots like you will continue to make stupid statements like this one?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
LucienSanchez

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:10:43 »

What is stupid about it? My stance on it is that what they are doing is wrong.

Also, i am not an idiot. My opinion just evidently is at odds with yours, which is something you have notoriously had a problem with.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:15:46 »

I thought they were all getting along anyway.

Obviuosly not.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:22:33 »

What is stupid about it? My stance on it is that what they are doing is wrong.

Explain to me why it is wrong for Israel to defend its citizens and its territory against rocket attacks?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
LucienSanchez

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:33:57 »

It's the building of a wall around them all, and the disproportionate amount of force used that is the problem... I'd be pretty peeved if me and my folks were put into a modern day ghetto, deprived of food, fuel and medicine (illegally), so some retaliation is to be expected. To then send in F16's and some such is a tad over the top in my eyes, and this has been happening for years.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:42:46 »

maybe Barack will sort it!

Will he fuck. USA has their political head inserted into the arse of Israel. I can't see that changing  any time soon.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:48:37 »

It's the building of a wall around them all, and the disproportionate amount of force used that is the problem... I'd be pretty peeved if me and my folks were put into a modern day ghetto, deprived of food, fuel and medicine (illegally), so some retaliation is to be expected. To then send in F16's and some such is a tad over the top in my eyes, and this has been happening for years.

There you go, you're coming at the whole thing from the "Palestinians are victims" "Israel is evil" angle that the BBC uses.  It's very much removed from the truth.

You say the use of Airpower is dis-proportionate. Its not. Hamas would be using them themselves if they had them.  Would you expect the Israeli's to use the same tactics as Hamas instead? Perhaps they could use suicide bombers and random rocket attacks deliberately targeted at civilians, would that be proportionate?

As for the "wall", there's a third element to this and that is the Egyptian border with Gaza. This border is controlled by the gypo's and they have no intention of opening this border to allow aid into the strip, do you know why this is?

Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:54:39 »

The Palestinians are as bad as Israel they are the ones who voted a terriost group as there fucking leaders that is like us voting in Osmas Binman instead of Tony Blair fuck the lot of them nuke the whole middle east problem solved and we would have lot lots of oil. nuke the arabs!

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:56:25 »

Two sets of people who hate each other are not going to sort it....how about just for a change the influential countrys in the middle east get together and try to help both sets of people,like Africa its about time these nations tried to help out in there own regions.
While i have sympathy for the Palestinians lets not forget that only 60 years ago the world watched while millions of Jewish people were slaughtered,and believe me with that nutcase in charge of Iran theres alot more trouble in store for Israel.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:57:46 »

The Palestinians are as bad as Israel they are the ones who voted a terriost group as there fucking leaders that is like us voting in Osmas Binman instead of Tony Blair fuck the lot of them nuke the whole middle east problem solved and we would have lot lots of oil. nuke the arabs!

dont nuke the arabs, i wont be able to go to dubai again!
Barry Scott

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:59:02 »

Just call in Team America.

I have a bit of a let 'em get on with it stance on these matters, because what right do we have to go policing shit, which isn't our business? Who polices the US? Look what the fuck we did to Iraq etc. Since we started that war - to get some oil - we've killed more than double the number of Iraqis that Sadam did in his entire "reign of terror", even going on the very highest speculative figures.

Besides unless there's money to be made, no country in their right mind is going to go to war for someone else, because war, from the west's angle, is money and exploitation, nothing more. War from any other is invariably religion.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 14:59:42 »

fuck yeah!
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 15:00:29 »

dont nuke the arabs, i wont be able to go to dubai again!

good. you will not poltue the earth by flying and you will have to holiday in england thus helping are small business last the downturn!

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: