Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A reminder to anyone who subscribed to Setanta...  (Read 1092 times)
jimbob

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 10:35:33 »

in their latest 'free' offer in The People and The Sunday Mirror (classy reads I know)

If you want to cancel your subscription, you must notify them between 10th & 30th day of your offer quoting 'Reader Offer'.

It has taken 3 emails and about half hour on the phone to get mine cancelled. When I was told where I'd sent my other two emails (one of which was to 'customerservices@setanta.com'), I got told that they won't deal with it...how considerate of them not to forward it on or tell me that I needed to send my email elsewhere  Roll Eyes

So any of you need to do this then you have to email requests@setanta.com quoting your name, address Account Number and 'reader offer'. You will, apparently receive a confirmation email...although I sent mine 8 minutes ago and still nothing....wankers  Wink
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 10:37:31 »

Setanta are notorious for all of this kind of malarky though aren't they? Not that it's an excuse.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 10:42:07 »

Report them then.
Sussex

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 10:44:55 »

I feel your pain, absolute nightmare to cancel. Think Batch would agree too!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 10:52:18 »

I feel your pain, absolute nightmare to cancel. Think Batch would agree too!
Put it this way,  i wouldn't sign up again. Not even for free. I thought they were supposed to have improved of late. Obviously not.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 10:59:39 »

Just cancel the DD, send them an email cancelling and then they can go fuck themselves if they try any shennanigens after that.  You've done your bit.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: