Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Possible reason it is taking so long  (Read 6616 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 14:04:25 »

Looks like i was right all along. Fitton has not learned anything from the last time when he did not allow Malpas to bring in his own people.

Seems this is near the mark- any reputable boss will want to bring in their own team

Next time you want to post something, can you make sure your PC isn't switched on?

It's All Good..............
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 14:10:52 »

Yay Bart is back.

Can you please stop talking shit?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 14:11:52 »

Looks like i was right all along. Fitton has not learned anything from the last time when he did not allow Malpas to bring in his own people.

Seems this is near the mark- any reputable boss will want to bring in their own team

Next time you think of posting, think again.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #63 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 15:01:42 »

Looks like i was right all along

YEAH, I RULE. IN YOUR FACES!!!11111ONE
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 15:04:17 »

STFC Bart FTW!!!111 g33kz0r!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 15:04:52 »

Bit premature.

Apparently its not the first time either  Cheesy
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #66 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 15:06:17 »

Rude
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 15:53:52 »

I agree with you Bart.

This Fitton guy doesnt have a clue, not allowing the new manager (who hasnt even been fucking named yet!!!) to bring in his back room staff.

He knows nothing about football and he's been here a year now and we've got backwards. I think its about time Mr. Fitton did the right think and put the club up for sale.

Diamandis always allowed the manager to bring in his own staff.

Of course, in all seriousness you are talking fucking bollocks again as usual you cunt. The article said that Fitton didnt think the new man would bring in a 'sizeable entourage' how many is sizeable bart?

That could mean that the new manager can bring in 3 of his own staff to go with Byrne, Williams, Granville & Bodin to make 7. Or it could mean Fittons number one choice has said he wants Byrne as a coach. It could just mean that Byrnes a bloody good coach (nah, waaay to positive for you to think of Bart)

Infact it could mean anything. Fitton in the last few weeks as linked people with the job then unlinked them, blown our socks off and then put them back on again.

....and still we dont even have a fucking manager, so fail to see how we can even speculate on his backroom staff and who he could/should/might bring in and who he could/should/might keep.

Also....going back even further a few people (myself and Reg mainly) raised this at the time when everyone wanted Malpas, Byrne & Co sacked. Where the fuck do you think the money is going to come from to pay off all our staff and get in a whole new team? Did you think of that Bart?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 15:55:15 »

Top rant Dan Cool

I agree totally.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #69 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 15:58:57 »

Why is it a top rant? he is assuming the same way Bart is
tans

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 15:59:27 »

the tone, the tone
Rich Pullen

« Reply #71 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 15:59:47 »

I wish Bart would stay and discuss his points of view Sad
flammableBen

« Reply #72 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 16:03:57 »

Why is it a top rant? he is assuming the same way Bart is

It's not the same at all. It's a bit hyperbolastic with a strawman thrown in. But DV at least backs up his assumptions. Bart just makes a negative assumption, states it as fact, and bases a fake trolling opinion on it. Fatbury does the same.

I wish Bart would stay and discuss his points of view Sad

Fuck that.

Rich Pullen

« Reply #73 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 16:04:56 »

Fuck that.

Anarchy is fun.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #74 on: Friday, December 12, 2008, 16:05:38 »

It's not the same at all. It's a bit hyperbolastic with a strawman thrown in. But DV at least backs up his assumptions. Bart just makes a negative assumption, states it as fact, and bases a fake trolling opinion on it. Fatbury does the same.

Fuck that.

To be fair Ben Dv basically said the same as Bart in the other thread but just did not sound so depressing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: